• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I hate to admit it but

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My old Chivalry/warrior template is useless anymore
120 weapon
100 tactics
100 Anatomy
100 healing
100 parry
100 resisting spells
100 Chivalry

i don't want a Sampire or even bushido am i just stuck in the past ???

one of my biggest complaints in general is the lack of travel and or remove curse spells if you don't have Chivalry or magery why cant all skills get these things in some basic sense??

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not useless at all. Are you rocking a refined suit? 75's in all resists. Are you Using hit Life leech on your weapons? How much swing speed increase and damage increase on your suit. Are you using hit fatigue or Hit Lower attack on your opponents, Are you using Masteries?

I think another player on the warrior forums posted about their paladins, it seemed like they had amazing luck soloing just about everything a sampire would.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
My old Chivalry/warrior template is useless anymore
120 weapon
100 tactics
100 Anatomy
100 healing
100 parry
100 resisting spells
100 Chivalry

i don't want a Sampire or even bushido am i just stuck in the past ???

one of my biggest complaints in general is the lack of travel and or remove curse spells if you don't have Chivalry or magery why cant all skills get these things in some basic sense??
Not a bad template at all. Amazing things can be done with a lot of templates thanks to the imbue value of legendary artifacts that now drop. I have a sampire that does really well, but I've actually been spec'ing out another one of my characters into a pure Sword/Shield Pally, just for a change of pace. Some specs may be "better" than others, but it doesn't mean the other specs are not viable. In the end, it's all about what is fun for you :)