• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I HATE Spring.

R

Razeial

Thats right, i absolutly despise spring. yay for all the pretty flowers blooming and the bunny rabbits running around. If i had my way all the flowers would burn and the rabbits would be hanging from hooks in a butcher shop! You may be wondering to yourself, why would anyone wish this? Well if you're like me and 20% of the american population you have season allergies. God its uncomfortable. Some people don't know what its like to not get any sleep because you can't breathe! Ever had your nostrils burn from wiping your nose? I HAVE TO ENDURE AN ENTIRE MONTH OF IT!!! GRRRRRRRR

Currently i'm on Claritin-D and using Sinex nasal spray when i need temporary relief, but it still isn't enough. I'm reaching out to my fellow UOians for help!

W

Wisty

I love spring colors, but you have my sympathies, since not just my nose, but entire face, skin, and throat can get really itchy/irritated -- not just in spring either. Sensitivities to foods, soaps, even hard water add to it. I don't like to take anti-histamines because they make me even more tired and groggy than the fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue and hypothyroidism make me, which can be tremendous unless I get plenty of sleep, frequently enough. When I do take it, I take it before bedtime -- works like a sleeping pill -- gives me weird dreams though.

I detest summer nowadays. Fall and winter are my faves as far as general comfort; but spring is so pretty. I dearly love flowers, but haven't been able to garden for couple decades now.