• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I had assumed the Lag would have been fixed with the move to the East-Coast. I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The lag in this game is beyond ignorable. This issue needs to be fixed ASAP, its simply unbearable. It has never been this worse, and makes me question the condition of the servers. When I error because of the lag, and lose several several guests, it makes me quite mad.

G

I hardly get lag on my end, Except when someone pops in a skill house it pauses awhile then it goes back to normal. I recommend being more patient with it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The lag in this game is beyond ignorable. This issue needs to be fixed ASAP, its simply unbearable. It has never been this worse, and makes me question the condition of the servers. When I error because of the lag, and lose several several guests, it makes me quite mad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder why some people experience this lag and others do not, is what I wonder....I'm on DSL, with a not-too-great connection (it shuts down on me like clockwork at regular intervals) however during one of those shut downs is the only time I EVER get a error 23, and the only time I experience the big lag surges people talk about is when on a job lot. There are lag 'spikes' every once in a while, sometimes related to doorbell lag, sometimes not, but those only last for a second or two at a time, at most, and I have never been dumped from a house I was in from a roomie erroring out, either, unless it's something like the other night when the entire city was having trouble, that once a property closed it could not be reopened (that was the night that EAL was down for so long fixing the ALE mofos butt, and then TC3 started having problems as EAL was rebooted). I'm wondering if the players having the most problems are on dial-up, or satellite, both of which are known to be less stable than DSL or cable. There's got to be some kind of common factor that makes some people have such significant issues and others have little or none?

Status
Not open for further replies.