• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I had a dream about Project: Gorgon that included some cool stuff. Is this a terrible idea?

Helio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
A few days ago, I had a dream that I was watching a movie of someone playing an MMO that looked a lot like Project: Gorgon. You ran around in an open world, exploring, and you could become animals and vampires, but you could also become an acid-spitting creature that could jump extremely high and far. The acid-spitters looked greenish and spotted, sort of like frogs. The downside was that your power and health were tied to two items. If you lost one, you wouldn't be able to see your health bar or use any healing abilities, but you could use health potions. If you lost the other one, you would be extremely weakened and unable to use your spitting and jumping abilities.

There was another person with frog powers. He could gather and mind control an army of frogs from the environment, and could shapeshift in to a frog to hide in his army.

I don't know if these ideas are do-able, or even good. What do you guys think?