• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I guess Shadow's Awakening is happening next week?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was hoping/expecting we would get the new event this week to allow people to focus on Prod shard play the week before NL but it looks like we are going to get the event and NL released in the same week.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just popped into ATL and haven't seen anything setup or anyone talking about it yet. I know they "turn it on" later in the day sometimes but I haven't even seen/heard anything setup. I assumed they would kick it off today since it's the 15th and the month is now officially at the half way point, but wondering if it's getting pushed to tomorrow/Thursday to allow things to be focused on NL today and possibly setup tomorrow.