• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I guess my char was bugged (was: suddenly able to fit 1 more pet into my stable?)

• Thread starter imported_revenant2
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_revenant2

I went to stable a pet, and it stabled, and I realized I had NOT swapped into my +taming bracelet.

At 110/120/120 it's letting me stable 13 pets, and before, I could swear I had to swap into my taming bracelet (120/120/120) to fit them all.

I went out and tamed a 14th pet, and put the 120/120/120 bracelet on, and it stabled.

I don't think I have any pets missing, they all seem to be accounted for?

For what it's worth, I just got done casting the blackrock spell on the shadowlord and then went around trying to use that very strange cloak on my tamer.

I

imported_revenant2

Interestin, ok thanks.

I will guess that my char was bugged in some way and was being shorted 1 stable slot and didn't know it.