• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I guess its slow when you can place castles....

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish that I could find a place like that on Sonoma!

Congrats to you and your new castle!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah we knew we were in trouble when people were having to advertise castles for sale, 10 mil...and having trouble selling them lol

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What do you mean trying too? I WAS! Discord Mage for the win lol. But I have all my templates completely messed up. I have no idea what I am doing anymore. Like, none.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you need help with? Most of the PvM templates are the same. They have added some stuff like runic Reforging, Armor Reinforcement, Skills Masteries, 4 Slot bondable tinker pets.

Most mages still run Necro/Mage or Mystic Mage. On the warriors end it's either Sampire, Paladin Archers, or Wraith Throwers.

Tamers pets are getting a revamp later this year.