• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I guess I am a Tramfeltokumalishian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I just dont get this whole trammie/fel thing beside a pea**** showing his flowers.

I am actually a Malasian.
I spend some time as a Tokunian.
Enjoy travel as a Fellucian sometimes though rarely.
Have a home as a Trammelite.
And have been spending most of my time as Ilsharian.

I guess I am a Tramfeltokumalilshian.

Can I just say how sad and silly this whole who is who. Its a game. I think you all are showing human nature at its best.

The need to categorize and put down people.

Nice job.

Before you insult me. My dad can kick your dad's ARSE. Geez.

Any fellow
Tramfeltokumalilshian
around?

When Stygain Abyss comes. I guess ill beTramfeltokumalilshstygainian. Right?

C

Connor_Graham

"Any fellowTramfeltokumalilshian around?"

Yep, you've got one right here. I'm an equal opportunity monster killer/resource gatherer.

I

imported_badskidmarks

Yep I guess I'm a Tramfeltokumalishian as well....

I hunt in Tram sometimes with friends and guildmates...and while I teach my son how to play the game...

I own 2 houses in fel and hunt there whenever I am playing solo...and really enjoy the occasional bit of PvP when I stumble across a red..some of them are quite fun to talk to as well....

I own one house in tokuno...all by itself next to the citadel...and i get great amounts of leather and free gold...and the occasional decent item from the hiryus and ninjas that spawn in my front yard...

I hunt fairly often in Malas...usually in peerless dungeons...but occasionally in doom as well...and off and on rent a vendor in luna...

And I spend a fair amount of time in Ilshenar as well...looking for paragons to kill or going after dreadhorn...

I enjoy each of these portions of the game for certain aspects...none of which are really better than the other...and none of which would I ever insult someone else for preferring over the others.....

G

I am even more bizzare. Ima feltramtokanoChesapeaSieger !

I guess some folks just have to have pithing matches about whom lives or plays or resides where and on what templates ...of course the only befitting ones to some are those someones playing identically to whomever wherever else is playing so the ...rest of the players are somehow beneath em ..or ...less in their minds than they surely are.

Personally I prefer diversity me self.
And anyone paying the same fee as everyone else is........is thus 'an equal' each one is out the same $11.98 or $12.99 a month to be a citizen playing doing what they prefer for their fees in UO playing..wherever in somewhere Britannia.

And EA produces em all sooo every shard and every player is playing on gasp... 'a production shard' albeit diverse or unlike they each are produced by EA UO etc......*cough* all prodo shards all of em unalike rulesets and all facets of em.. each is still *produced* by EA. *ALL Shards* are productions of EA*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Queen said!!!

I am a proud Tramfeltokumalilshian!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I eat glue...

[/ QUOTE ]

paste isnt bad.

Cheers to all.

I

imported_mr.blackmage

Fel = red gate, trammel = blue. Regardless of landmass!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Fel = red gate, trammel = blue. Regardless of landmass!

[/ QUOTE ]

So what does that mean?

I have red, blue and green soulstones.

G

I follow the wind...where I hunt makes little difference, where I die does challange the body recovery though! Be safe and have FUN!

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell em Raven,......I agree with you 100%. Can players get anymore immature, and childish?......it's bad enough most of the country is so sensative over this word and that word.......

peace, and bring back the movement.

I

imported_raider red

Hi I am Raider red (everyone says "hi Raider red"),I too am a Tramfeltokumalishian,Is there a cure for that?Or more importantly Do I need a cure for it?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Tell em Raven,......I agree with you 100%. Can players get anymore immature, and childish?......it's bad enough most of the country is so sensative over this word and that word.......

peace, and bring back the movement.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya.
We are a world of name callers.
But Ill save the for off topic.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hi I am Raider red (everyone says "hi Raider red"),I too am a Tramfeltokumalishian,Is there a cure for that?Or more importantly Do I need a cure for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

No Raider Red. Your no alone. And you dont need a cure. Please practice step 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.