• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I got mine, you get yours?

B

Bella

And here I thought maybe, just maybe, my hubby thought I was a little to too crazy about Guild Wars 2 and its imminent release and would soon ban the mere mention of the words Guild, Wars, 2 along with to, too and two from our home. I mean, all the reading and posting I do, all the video watching and scouring the internet for info, and not once has he asked to watch any of the videos, read any of the articles or even look any of my posts here! But lo and behold when I wake up this morning at 5 a.m., I find him prepurchasing GW2 for not only me but himself too! Woot!!! I guess he really does pay attention to me and my rantings... he's just good at hiding it!!!

I love you baby!!! And I'm so happy we will be adventuring Tyria together!! It's going to be a hell of a ride!!

So, which prepurchase version did you get? Or did you go with the preorder? Do tell!

Bella

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im super stoked! I did get the digital deluxe. It is not often you get to be around for the launch of a revolutionary game like GW2 so I wanted to have something to remember it when I'm still playing 7 years from now.