• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I got a skill lock!

G

My oldest sim is 22 days on one of my accounts and I just looked and she did get her 21st lock, so everybody check it out, you may have locks based on skill age now until they do amnesty!

G

Erm, do you mean "Account age"?

I havn't heard of "Skill age".

G

Give the Devs a chance to get the locks to you. Think of how many people are indeed playing this game and what might have to be done by the Devs to get everyone the locks they deserve. If not now then I am sure that during the amnesty all players will get their due locks. I am amazed at how the trival things set people off. Locks will come in time....people just need to learn to be patient. The Devs have a LOT to do right now since the merges have been completed.

S

Shyanne1

This is a stupid question maybe but why do the developers have to "get" to me to give me a skill lock. You would think in this day and age of video games that something so mundane would be automated??????

M

MandiK

I am still due one from a couple weeks ago and no signs of it.

S

Shadowbay

I was due 2 before March 8th. and still dont have either ..