• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i got a sigil arcane shield

B

Bong.Water

i dont really play anymore and was wondering how much $$$$ my bad ass sigil arcane shield is worth. its on GL, anyone got an idea of its value? i might consider selling it hehe

G

there could very well be more but in the past 2 years ive seen no more than 2-3 of these, and ive known ppl to make offers upwards of 25m for them and be rejected. if you decide to sell i know someone who would be interested so let me know pls.

S

Soam414

why do people care about sigil stuff?theres such an abundance of it it seems to me. I don't understand the origin of these items. Not knocking your items, just hoping someone can explain the sigil situation to me.

G

Before this fugly ass mess of AOS + ML coloration things were quite dull and normal.

The rarest you'd look is with some pure black clothing and maybe some sigil items. Sigil was the hue to have, masks, shields, weapons, armor etc. I suppose it'd sorta be like how a full glacial ice set would be now as far as standing out.

on that same note, event items used to be alot rarer and more coveted because it was the only place to get uniquely hued armor and weaponry. Ever since the debacle with ML and the tokuno dyes, event items lost most of their desire unless they were uber modded. Things like the Enervate, Life's ruination, Dark orc helm all became alot less jaw dropping.

Soon EA will get worse and give everyone a glacial dye tub and maybe some ethy/blaze item dye tubs. Then the game will fully reach the peak of a free emulated shard with the only difference being you have to pay to play.

B

Bong.Water

<blockquote><hr>

there could very well be more but in the past 2 years ive seen no more than 2-3 of these, and ive known ppl to make offers upwards of 25m for them and be rejected. if you decide to sell i know someone who would be interested so let me know pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

have him PM me with a gold or cash offer and i might take it hehe. but i dunno i payed alot because when i was a newb i always saw this one guy who would bank sit with a sigil arcane so once i got rich i had to buy one.

G

Are you kidding? Heck, black used to be the shizzle, I remember trying to get into other people's houses just to use their black dye tubs so I could dye some bolts of cloth, as a lil broke newbie.

G

Some of the items which players don't frequently use, such as the Arcane Shield, are probably worth much more then say a spellbook or lantern. I did a bunch of random items I had lying around such as armor and shields. But it doesn't look like many people did the same.

A rarer sigil purple item would probably go for at least 1 million gold.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
While we are on the subject....

What about a sigil colored valorite bronze shield?

I

imported_Cysphruo

Not to shoot down your post or anything but theres been many methods to sigil hue items over the years, there still is a method, I wouldnt value it but a little more then the actual item.

B

Bong.Water

<blockquote><hr>

Not to shoot down your post or anything but theres been many methods to sigil hue items over the years, there still is a method, I wouldnt value it but a little more then the actual item.

[/ QUOTE ]

theres still a way to dye shields and stuff sigil? id KILL to know how to do that, im a sigil FIEND, sadly i could never fit the arcane shield into my suit since it has no HCI

but really id pay lots of gold if anyone could tell me how to do that

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohh Gencore....you look HAWT in that suit!

And I know now (Thanks to...Hemi) That you can still dye CLOTH items sigil..but not armor and weapons...that is still correct yes?

G

Cloth, and furniture can be dyed sigil with the regular cloth and furny dye tubs, leather can be as well with one of the illegal leather dye tubs. Runebooks can also be dyed sigil if you have one of the illegal rune book dye tubs, although those are more difficult to find then leather dye tubs, and were changed to be stuck on the last color that it was changed to.

As far as regular sigil items such as weapons, shields, and armor, as well as spell books they generally range about 100k-500k. Although if it is an item with exceptional mods and intensities it will go for the value of the item plus at least another mil to sometimes as much as 5-8m above the items value.

Something like an arcane shield which can no longer be dyed sigil would go for substantially more bc as an item a sigil arcane is rare. Amongst all the American shards in 2 years of constant xsharding(5-6 times a week) I've come across no more than 2-3. So for a collector of sigil(yes they exist, I have a die hard friend who wants anything he can get his hands on) this item would be worth significantly more than the normal colored version.

B

batglitterpixi

i for one too am a huge sigil nut hehe...i have an arcane sheild as well that i obtained from a friend who left the game...but items such as these can still be dyed.? it was my understanding that it can no longer be done...i know the clothing/furni can but like armour and stuff i didnt think could be..if so im dying to get my hands on a sigil coloured leather skirt hehe.

B

Bong.Water

i found this while going threw my iphone bucket account thought id post it

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Cloth, and furniture can be dyed sigil with the regular cloth and furny dye tubs, leather can be as well with one of the illegal leather dye tubs. Runebooks can also be dyed sigil if you have one of the illegal rune book dye tubs, although those are more difficult to find then leather dye tubs, and were changed to be stuck on the last color that it was changed to.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to correct part of this statement.... As per 3 different GM's and a Dev member the Leather Dye tub IS NOT illegal to own. As there are no game stoping issues from them. They WERE illegal to make(though could have been stopped fast if the GM staff knew what was going on). Im sure the same with the other dyetubs though I have never had one of them to request a clarification on..... and YES you can change the leather dye tub to any color a normal tub can dye...