• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I get home, and still no word on Townhall?

• Thread starter _Uriah Heep_
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

_Uriah Heep_

No write up at all on the townhall? At least not on the front page...
Usually even if nothing was accomplished, there is a list of who didnt go, answers that werent given, and an occasional snippet of gossip or something?

Anyone attend?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Usually even if nothing was accomplished, there is a list of who didnt go, answers that werent given, and an occasional snippet of gossip or something?

Anyone attend?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is because the event got out of control and everyone is still trying to sort out what happened. Apparently it all stemmed from the siege table…

A sieger asked if factions and a couple other bugs were on the table to be fixed. Then an apparent prod shard ‘trammy’ down played the importance of the topic before any of the devs got a chance to answer. That, of course, sparked prod shard PvPers rebuttal…

Before you knew it the whole attendance hall was slinging around stuffy ebolts. Some were running around shouting “All kill.”, “All guard me!”, “All follow me!”, “All kill!”, all while pointing/flexing with their index fingers. The one person that brought the cardboard kryss was quickly pummeled with stuffy fireballs. There was even one person there spraying a fire extinguisher around there shouting “Kal Vas An Flam”(I think that was it…). There was a gargoyle and an elf making out in the back by the bar. Let me tell you, that was one lucky gargoyle! He(the gargoyle) was 5’1” and the elf had to be close to 6’!

Well finally one of the devs stepped in and set off a pink heart shaped smoke bomb in the middle of the hall and another threatened to just blow the whole place up. But what really quieted the crowd was the threat of a white hamster looking thing being let loose…

Anyway, it seems that no one has been able to sort everything out yet…

That’s my guess, anyway.

G

in other words just a normal town hall meeting, business as usual?

G

Hehe...I LOL'd. =P

I kinda wish that really happened...definately some ideas for the next one! *imagines absolutely hilarious mayhem*

G

<blockquote><hr>

in other words just a normal town hall meeting, business as usual?

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically...

F

Fayled Dhreams

well ... I heard the start of the disturbance a little different ...

Siege table yeah ... but the "trammy" was an atlantic player that kept putting full pitchers of water ON the Siegers table ...
so that they couldn't get the "original"(first plate) of nachoes delivered ...

the rest ... pretty much as ya described it

reply to Ni below:

yeah, that explains it all...
... except for the Gargoyle and the Elf...

pffffft!
Don't think anyone HAS explained ... either Elfs or Gargoyles ... much less what they may find *shudders* that attractive about each other ...

Humans? heh ... Thats easy ... anything to end the lonliness (conversation a mere bonus)

G

...so THAT's what it was...

yeah, that explains it all...

... except for the Gargoyle and the Elf...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone attend?

[/ QUOTE ]They told about 20 people nothing new.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
He's a troll - ignore him. Between that post and his BS in another thread, he's going on my ignore list after I finish replying to you.

C

Cear Dallben Zog

<blockquote><hr>

He's a troll - ignore him. Between that post and his BS in another thread, he's going on my ignore list after I finish replying to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, this guy plays lineage and posts here randomly about how UO sucks. he doesnt play the game nor like it. really bizzare.....

This is a page about UO town Hall