• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I found this sort of immaturely amusing :P

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going through the houses muling things because I know how much of a pita it is sometime to keep accounts updated when we get new bank cards and was preparing for the worst. I'm still keeping things muled until after billing next month just in case something drops.

The point of the story is this plate though. I have no idea if player names are actually on a lot of plates or not. It doesn't really matter as I found it amusing and plan on keeping it until the servers keel over. I know it sounds immature but I love the name and title on it.

Looks like he's growing some next to the banister =P

hairy pothead comm plate.jpg

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is wonderful, the named plates and towels were extremely rare. I only got four from all the shards full of characters with three accounts.
BTW, since your just throwing you BOD Books on the floor, can I have them? o.0

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is wonderful, the named plates and towels were extremely rare. I only got four from all the shards full of characters with three accounts.
BTW, since your just throwing you BOD Books on the floor, can I have them? o.0

Shandara, I share them with a guild mate, they are locked down until we fill orders. If I were tossing the BODs I'd gladly give them to you but I am just gating in many characters to all houses on all shards and just loading their banks, bugs and packs full. I'm letting guild friend hold onto the books. I don't place a lot of faith in the billing system is the only reason I am even doing this. After a couple months I'll lock it all back down and hopefully have another 5 years of uninterrupted play.

I have seen a lot of the plates but I had never seen one with a player name on it. I guess I will have to really scrutinize all characters inventory on all servers now for plates and towels.

EdiT: Where are my manners? I forgot to thank you for the information regarding the plates and towels! Thank you! :)

Last edited: