• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I Finished My Character on Siege!

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally finished my Tamer/Bard character on Siege today! From start to finish, it took 56 days. I started on September 1st. The list of skills that I finished is as follows:

115.0 Magery
120.0 Meditation
120.0 Animal Taming
120.0 Animal Lore
120.0 Veterinary
120.0 Musicianship
120.0 Peacemaking
120.0 Discordance
120.0 Provocation

This is the root-build. I plan on doing a few more complimentary skills later, but this is pretty much the meat and potatoes of the character.

The last skill I trained was Veterinary. I didn't keep track of the time training this skill. I did, however, keep track of the number of Bandages I used. I started with 2200 Bandages. I went through 1258 Bandages from 20.0 - 120.0 Veterinary.

I'm going to take a break from this character & work on my crafter for a change of pace. Well, thanks for reading; thought I'd give you all a progress report.

Cya in Game!