• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I figured out how to Cast spells anyspell on the run.

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I went to the test shard to test the casting while running, I am not sure if it has been posted in the last few threads since they all turn in to cry fests, so I quit reading them.

You can do it with any spell, but the spell that works the best is mini heal. You can cast to full health while running, What you do is, set a macro for mini heal, use the UO macros for this, and you set up a macro in UOASSIST, the one that says "Target self" set that as your mouse wheel button up or down, then you go to the first tab on the top that says "common" Then there are a bunch of boxes, check mark the one that says "queue self/last target"

Once you get the timing down, you can heal nonstop while running, all you have to do, is hit your heal macro and push your mouse wheel down to target yourself, keep tapping your mini heal macro key, and pushing your mouse wheel down. once you get the timing down, you will be unkillable. Do not let this go to regular shards!

V

Victoria Navarre

Once you get the timing down, you can heal nonstop while running, all you have to do, is hit your heal macro and push your mouse wheel down to target yourself, keep tapping your mini heal macro key, and pushing your mouse wheel down. once you get the timing down, you will be unkillable. Do not let this go to regular shards!
Mortal strike/poison.

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not the point, I was pointing out how to cast on the run to the devs. but I will humor with your post. You mix Apples/Cure/heal pots with mini heals on the run, I guarantee you won't kill a good mage or even a crappy mage who knows what he is doing.

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Title should read; "I figured out how to cast any spell on the run" I tried to edit it, but I couldn't edit the tile, lol. Haven't had mah coffee yet!

V

Victoria Navarre

I would tell you how to change your title,but you would feel that you would have to humor me again. rolleyes:

NullByte

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I went to the test shard to test the casting while running, I am not sure if it has been posted in the last few threads since they all turn in to cry fests, so I quit reading them.

You can do it with any spell, but the spell that works the best is mini heal. You can cast to full health while running, What you do is, set a macro for mini heal, use the UO macros for this, and you set up a macro in UOASSIST, the one that says "Target self" set that as your mouse wheel button up or down, then you go to the first tab on the top that says "common" Then there are a bunch of boxes, check mark the one that says "queue self/last target"

Are you serious?

You didnt know how to cast mini heal on the run.

Thats way PvP has gone to sh*t

Now every moron knows how to cast a spell while running and PvPing

NOT!!!!!!

You still post on this forum asking..?

Bloody hell this game has gone to cr*p even when the developers give you the keys, in a hand basket.

Bloody morons still don't know how UO PvP works.

Idiots.

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the run meaning, not stopping WHAT SO EVER. Only on the test center, you know, that shard they just put the new changes for mage casting on?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So running mini heal is god mode? Hmm I need to go try this god mode out.

So everyone can run away none stop like a dexer and heal back to full. So now dexer will know offscreen is stupid, and being able to run full speed while being healed is ultra powerful.

It's funny even if some things are fundamentally the same but when a mage has it, its completely overpowered.

e.g Myst Bok Bok dexer is fine... there's a lot LESS QQing about SP Nerve Nerve Trigger bombard insta-kill myst dexers. But it's so stupid and OP when mages can cast 2 tiny spells over and over (which does 6-7 dmg max) and this combo doesnt even insta-kill nearly as fast as a Bok Myst could. AND anyone with a working finger can offscreen the MA/Nether Bot, but you cant offscreen SP Nerve Nerve Bombard.

Strange right?

V

Vaelix

So running mini heal is god mode? Hmm I need to go try this god mode out.

So everyone can run away none stop like a dexer and heal back to full. So now dexer will know offscreen is stupid, and being able to run full speed while being healed is ultra powerful.

It's funny even if some things are fundamentally the same but when a mage has it, its completely overpowered.

e.g Myst Bok Bok dexer is fine... there's a lot LESS QQing about SP Nerve Nerve Trigger bombard insta-kill myst dexers. But it's so stupid and OP when mages can cast 2 tiny spells over and over (which does 6-7 dmg max) and this combo doesnt even insta-kill nearly as fast as a Bok Myst could. AND anyone with a working finger can offscreen the MA/Nether Bot, but you cant offscreen SP Nerve Nerve Bombard.

Strange right?
I was the inventor of that Template on LS (Didnt take references from other Shards, Didnt spread the word to other shards either) and the first to admit that is it one of the Single Strongest (Non Bugged) Templates UO has ever seen, I even quit playing it because killing people with it was boring. ( I used the 2/6 Casting 7 Mod Enchanted Wep, Bok/Cleaver setup, with a Mage Suit, and resist.)

That template is highly OP and needs nerfing, however, I (I generally only play casters) agree that this bug needs to be fixed, it causes too much imbalance between Casters and Dexxers..

Yes its true that Mages need something, but it shouldnt be this.