• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I figure i'll give it a month or two

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am gonna try to start playing again.

Would like a pvp/m guild to join up. Have Vent and a mic. Just looking to capture lightning in a bottle again, like old times.

I know I am not very well liked, but after quitting for a couple years, maybe we can all start over? ICQ me 245643878

M

MasterP

I am gonna try to start playing again.

Would like a pvp/m guild to join up. Have Vent and a mic. Just looking to capture lightning in a bottle again, like old times.

I know I am not very well liked, but after quitting for a couple years, maybe we can all start over? ICQ me 245643878
LOL CD/HI-5 alliance picks up any scrub. Hit them up.

P

PacificAuctionHouse

We are invading Catskills and Sonoma as pirates....contact me and we will hook you in.

DJ Sandman :banana:

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sup Tesla, I am currently working on a guild, got a website as well as a vent that I don't use often(no mic atm) it is a roleplaying guild but PVP/PVM is all greatly involved of course.. Let me know if you be interested.. 649-037-707

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any guild in the RP Alliance is great for pvm to get your feet wet again. As for pvp its all still the same gate huggin', trash talking crapola. Don't know I can help ya with that one. For more info on the Alliance hit me up on icq at 244373602 or find us on uoforums.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
LOL CD/HI-5 alliance picks up any scrub. Hit them up.
HI-5 and CD are not in an alliance... I'm guessing this guy is in THC (half a step up from CD). I'm guessing you're the same Tesla that was in FL during AOS, in which case, I doubt you're interested in RP. I'm not sure how much you know about the current pac guilds so I'll fill you in. CD is nothing but a zerg full of complete noobs or semi-decent but still mostly bad pvpers.They all have blues, reds and faction chars of which they log on depending on who is on. (If a lot of faction people are on they log off their faction chars. If a lot of anyone is on they log off their reds and gate hug.) Instead of calling targets and fighting in an organized manner, one person runs out of the guard zone while 4-5 people cross heal him. If for whatever reason they manage to kill someone (usually by zerging or guard whacking), they have stealth archers with spiritspeak who will follow you to a healer and stat you if you are in factions. Then there is HI-5 who mostly plays in SL. They are a small-medium sized guild of mostly good pvpers. They lose because they're usually outnumbered, and they often don't have a caller (and their cross-heals could be better), but they win because of raw skill. THC is a guild of red faction chars (minax) who play multiple shards. They have Arycke (remember him?) who scouts spawns 24/7 and notifies them soon after. You might like them, they're much like the old FL. They're horrible open field, but love to choke. They have some good pvpers, some decent ones, and some bad ones. You usually won't find one of them alone either. Anywhere they find a fight, they ALL log on. There's some new Meh guild from TB that's been running around and I've seen COP from sonoma a couple times (SL). There are a few small guilds who's home is Pac. ZKV is mostly trammies but have a few decent pvpers in SL (they fight alongside HI-5).