• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I fell off the wagon

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My account was locked due to CC issues about 11 months ago. My house fell in October. I was fine until this virus cr*p hit and I've been itching for SOMETHING to do. Sooo I created a new account with a different CC and started everything up again.

I can't use the EC due to how it affects my eyes after a while. Soooo, I went and setup the CC, downloaded UOA and got a trial version. That's when the troubles started and I came to a realization ...
1. When the UOA trial expired, trying to pay for it - PayPal would not respond so I could not finalize the purchase.
2. I had been training up a Sampire in Haven and during the process, realized how damn boring it was.
3. An ettin nearly killed me when I tried to see how capable I was.

I canceled the account after 2.5 weeks of activity. I'm not gonna try to dope out the CC macro system and the grind was obvious even to me - just learning! I gotta find something to do, so I'm off to see what else is out there- including those we call fs.

I think I need rehab or sumpin'

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
11 months? You were so close to getting your one year pin!

81JZJgWHdPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

UO addiction relapses happen to everyone eventually it seems. Welcome back to the grind! Mandatory "thou shalt not red moongate the newbies into fel" group therapy is hosted in Luna bank every 3rd Wednesday.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My account was locked due to CC issues about 11 months ago. My house fell in October. I was fine until this virus cr*p hit and I've been itching for SOMETHING to do. Sooo I created a new account with a different CC and started everything up again.

I can't use the EC due to how it affects my eyes after a while. Soooo, I went and setup the CC, downloaded UOA and got a trial version. That's when the troubles started and I came to a realization ...
1. When the UOA trial expired, trying to pay for it - PayPal would not respond so I could not finalize the purchase.
2. I had been training up a Sampire in Haven and during the process, realized how damn boring it was.
3. An ettin nearly killed me when I tried to see how capable I was.

I canceled the account after 2.5 weeks of activity. I'm not gonna try to dope out the CC macro system and the grind was obvious even to me - just learning! I gotta find something to do, so I'm off to see what else is out there- including those we call fs.

I think I need rehab or sumpin'
11 months is commendable. I lasted three weeks and then they rereleased tot. I'm slowly working my way away from it again.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
6 years not for me. Right before AoS and came back right before SA. still will take months or a year off but accounts are active.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
11 months? You were so close to getting your one year pin!

View attachment 109066

UO addiction relapses happen to everyone eventually it seems. Welcome back to the grind! Mandatory "thou shalt not red moongate the newbies into fel" group therapy is hosted in Luna bank every 3rd Wednesday.
I canceled the account. IMO it was unplayable for several reasons. Then again UO has been doubtful in several aspects for some time. I think I'm better off going thru rehab and shucking it all, ya know?

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
maybe you should quit UO 5 or 6 times a year so you could get a little virtue signalling pat on the head each time :)

so sick of 20 years of these exact same posts :(