• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I don't want chicken

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Chicken chicken chicken chicken this chicken that chicken chicken chicken. Day in day out chicken chicken chicken. That is what my sister eats 99% of the time enough to drive her daughter insane.
So my 8 year old niece Emilie thought ok she had enough told her mom while she was cutting up chicken she wasn't eating chicken. Her mom told her she was eating it this argument went on back and forth for about 10 minutes or so. Then Emilie had a brilliant idea mom I can't eat chicken I decided to be a vegetarian. Ok if you're going to be vegetarian then you don't have to eat chicken. Emilie is over joyed in 7th heaven no more chicken until..... Ok Emilie what do you want for dinner then since you went vegetarian.
Emile answers I'd like a hotdog. So close Emilie so close.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, considering some hotdogs have very little real meat in them...