• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I don't know which is worse

G

The fact that somebody's newly placed house partially blocks mine...

or the fact that their house is designed with absolutely ZERO creativity...

There's even one of those annoying parrots!

Maybe I'm over-reacting a little bit, but my house was one of the things that made me fall so hard back into UO again.

Oh well....welcome to the neighborhood Count Chocula (I guess)...

G

that sucks... the whole world to place a house
and he places it on you .... LOL .

G

I know what ya mean.

Whenever I owned a house that was close to another house anywhere, I always made sure that I designed it so it wouldn't block my neighbor's house. On Baja, I noticed that my Neighbors saw that I was doing that and they did the same out of respect. Was pretty cool to see "what goes around comes around" happen in a good way!

G

Burn it down!

Farm rune beetles and release them on the front step! (hehe. that's how we won the great barrel war)

Camp and gank whoever shows up!

G

Yeah, that is a bummer, especially in the UO trailer park areas with high density housing. One of the bad things though, especially on Siege where you want your home to be safe, is that fully enclosing it is often the best way to go. Granted, that design is an eye sore even for a cube, but someone may have a cube decorated and arranged really nice inside...but to people who can only see the outside, all you get is the cube effect.

-Skylark

G

LOL I thought the same thing about you when you placed your house right next to mine
But alas you have been a good neighbor and at least you have creativity even if you are a drunk ef !!!!

G

Well, things can swing the other way, too... anyone with a neighbor that has decided to utilize every tile in the game, can attest to that.

G

So I'm in my house....and an unfamiliar blue name runs by with the TnT guild name.

I go downstairs to invistigate and a red name Count Chocula appears (also of TnT)

Yay! My new neighbor!

So he runs past my house and starts shooting poison fields into Hooder's house (Najia is in there working on skills).

There goes the neighborhood!

G

housekilling? tnt? pfff.. how lame.. K0C would NEVER do such things..

G

fantastic !!! now i can practice my new stealth archer on them TnT bastages.

G

Let's form a neighborhood watch Hooder!

I don't know how effective I will be being a pure crafter...but I'll throw some Greater Conflagation potions and sewing kits at them.

G

I like the Idea of releasing rune beatles on his porch but I am afraid with my luck you and me will be the ones going OoOOOOoOO