• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I dont know where i got it from, but can some confirm it or not?

G

I dont knoiw where i got it from, but as i understand there is no passiv reveal on SP as in normal production shards.

So can some explain the rules around hiding, stealth and stealing please.

I dont know how many times i tryed SP and now im willing to do it again.
I dont know yet, but i will go for assasin or a thieve. No mather wich one it will probably join faction.

G

Stealing is just like on other shards, except you can steal from anyone, anywhere with the usual risk of guardwhacks, being attacked, chased, etc.

There's no passive reveal on Siege, but because of this, Siegers are well practiced at other methods to get the hiders. Quite a few people use tracking, and lots use explosion/conflag pots or earthquake or poison strike or chain lightning or detect hidden to reveal you. Also, meteor swarm will sometimes reveal you, but will always reveal where you are hidden.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Thx

Im not afraid of the death.

[/ QUOTE ]Why would you be? There is no permanent death on Siege Perilous or on any shard of this game.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix