• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I don't have my account goodies despite the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I remember somebody saying something about returning players getting things like their old cakes, trees, and stuff. I'm using my old account after a long time of inactivity, I'm paying for my account, but I don't have my account things. What's the problem?

G

yeah the Amnstey program has to be run, hopefully it will be march when people don't have there stuff will get it.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

From ea-land.ea.com :

<blockquote><hr>

Former Members Of The Sims Online: You can come back for FREE right now by just downloading the game and REACTIVATING your account. If you do so before March 2008, you will get your earned 'account based' privileges back (gifts, skill locks etc...) when we run our 'amnesty' program. So make sure you are in game before that event!

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like the gifts, locks, etc. will likely be given out sometime in March?

Legs

G

<blockquote><hr>

From ea-land.ea.com :

<blockquote><hr>

Former Members Of The Sims Online: You can come back for FREE right now by just downloading the game and REACTIVATING your account. If you do so before March 2008, you will get your earned 'account based' privileges back (gifts, skill locks etc...) when we run our 'amnesty' program. So make sure you are in game before that event!

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like the gifts, locks, etc. will likely be given out sometime in March?

Legs

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I've heard March from a bunch of the Dev's

G

Does this have anything to do with the "entitled for xx days" thing? Cause if it is, I only have 16.

D

Dita'

yeah i was wondering about the entitlement days too because my old account only says it has 36 days

I

imported_Armonia

the entitled days are the amount of days you had on your account when you left TSO. That will be the amount of skill locks you have owed to you. I have like 1353 days so you divde that by 21 because you get a new skill lock every 21 days. So I have like 64 locks or about that.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

Does this have anything to do with the "entitled for xx days" thing? Cause if it is, I only have 16.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the 16 your sim age or entitlement days?

Did you re-activate your old account or create a new one?

Returning players that create "new" accounts is not the same thing as re-activating an old account.

M

MandiK

Do we need to do anything special after reactivating? Or are they just going to check &amp; see what accounts are reactivated before March and issue things accordingly?

J

JRock

It would be nice if it was made official by the devs. From what I understood, March 8 was the cutoff date. Right?

G

I didn't create a new account, and I'm pretty sure I'm using the one I used before.

I

imported_corpatortis

<blockquote><hr>

and I'm pretty sure I'm using the one I used before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not too convincing

G

One of my screennames is old, and the other has the word TSO in it, and I do believe I have used it before.

G

This is a one time amnesty (with a grandfather clause for returning players) for all the players, not just returning players. I believe all you have to do is have an active acct at the time of the (One time) amnesty. You will receive your anniversary gifts that you are entitled to (whether u already have them or not). I hear the simmy will be redistributed as well. At this time we will also receive the 4th yr statue/plaque and the 5th yr cannons (multi colored). I have seen both of these items at The Store (the devs EA Land store).

There was earlier talk of a plaque saying what city we merged from in dif colors (random). I would assume these would be passed out at that time. And only to the sims that actually merged and not moved. Maybe we will get these when we merge.

G

The entitlement days is the total amount of days you have paid for (not counting lapsed time). If you have an acct a yr and only paid for 90 days of that time. Your sim could be 365 days old with 90 entitlement days.

G

<blockquote><hr>

This is a one time amnesty (with a grandfather clause for returning players) for all the players, not just returning players. I believe all you have to do is have an active acct at the time of the (One time) amnesty. You will receive your anniversary gifts that you are entitled to (whether u already have them or not). I hear the simmy will be redistributed as well. At this time we will also receive the 4th yr statue/plaque and the 5th yr cannons (multi colored). I have seen both of these items at The Store (the devs EA Land store).

There was earlier talk of a plaque saying what city we merged from in dif colors (random). I would assume these would be passed out at that time. And only to the sims that actually merged and not moved. Maybe we will get these when we merge.

[/ QUOTE ]

For all sims on your account?

G

Yes from what we were told at EA Town Hall this evening. All 8 sims will receive the gifts.

D

DGLita

<blockquote><hr>

It would be nice if it was made official by the devs. From what I understood, March 8 was the cutoff date. Right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No it doesnt say March 8, it says before March 2008. So I would say end of Feb is the cut off date

G

As we seem to have two threads discussing the same thing, please use this thread for further discussion.

Thanks

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.