• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I died and lost my Pet?

Jazzer

Adventurer
I am embarrassed to say this but I think I lost my newly bought pet because I forgot to bond it. It was this first time I bought a pet, one that was fully trained to GM, and I was excited to get started. I went to play with some a GD and, somehow, I died and then it died before I could log off. When I logged back on, the Cu was gone. I lost 18 Mil with that screw up. I wasn't going to post this but I thought it would be a good reminder. I hate painful lessons, learn from mine. It was a nice Cu. Does anyone else had a similar experience to help emphasize the point.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am embarrassed to say this but I think I lost my newly bought pet because I forgot to bond it. It was this first time I bought a pet, one that was fully trained to GM, and I was excited to get started. I went to play with some a GD and, somehow, I died and then it died before I could log off. When I logged back on, the Cu was gone. I lost 18 Mil with that screw up. I wasn't going to post this but I thought it would be a good reminder. I hate painful lessons, learn from nine. It was a nice Cu. Does anyone else had a similar experience to help emphasize the point.
If it only cost 18 it probably wasn't great what shard are you on ?

Jazzer

Adventurer
If it only cost 18 it probably wasn't great what shard are you on ?
I am on Atlantic. It was Pink, all Gmed and had 579 HP, 606 Str, 288 Resist with 75 Cold and 71 Elec. I had just start training after I went to slot 4 w/ 120 Focas and Med. I have another Pink but not trained. I am having a hard getting the time to train one so I tried buying a GMed one that was exactly what I wanted stat wise to make my first strong Mist/Ai. I wont make that mistake twice. I am blaming it on DLST. :)