• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I could be wrong but!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to publish notes:-

Rare pink bunnies will now spawn in a few hues throughout the land. Extremely rare purple bunny may make an appearance

I went round to look for a 'rare' pink bunny and it seems to me that ALL rabbits are now hued. I dont know as I would say they are pink myself but I suppose that's a matter of opinion. To me they appear to be more like various shades of purple.

What do you think?

G

Colourblind \o/

Well... Not that much so...
I recall from Uhall that other people noted the same...
Perhaps it's really the pink one that's rare

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AH! I see in FOF a pic of the bunnies - it seems the 'rare' (which is actually ALL) pink ones are purple and the 'very rare' purple ones are blue.

I wonder who looked at the colours before they gave out the info. An old saying involving breweries comes to mind.

G

<blockquote><hr>

AH! I see in FOF a pic of the bunnies - it seems the 'rare' pink ones are purple and the 'very rare' purple ones are blue.

I wonder who looked at the colours before they gave out the info. An old saying involving breweries comes to mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't organise mass inebriation in a fermentation facility?