• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I cant move out of my property.

M

MandiK

I keep trying to move out this morning, and I will click yes, and she will just stand there, staying inside the property. I have done it 3 times so far, to no avail. I leave the lot & come back, I restarted my game, nothing is working.

Anyone else had this problem and have a solution? I moved out of one just fine yesterday.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Is this sim living in a property of a recently merged city? I noticed that I recieved a roomie message saying one of your sims had moved out of a property that we both lived in together. That one seemed to move out fine, but I know the house was in EA-Land proper.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

Is this sim living in a property of a recently merged city? I noticed that I recieved a roomie message saying one of your sims had moved out of a property that we both lived in together. That one seemed to move out fine, but I know the house was in EA-Land proper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, just EA Land. (I live with Fugly). Here is what happened just now. I restarted my game, and now when you pull up that house bio, I am no longer on it. So, on their end, I am out. But on MY bio, it still shows up at my home, therefor no one else can invite me. But I cant get into the property I supposedly live at.

I

imported_SimTripps

I had something similar in EA Land - sims that had been deleted were still showing as roommates...

G

<blockquote><hr>

It worked! I am out now.

Whew.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must have taken a while for the game to recognize ur move out

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

I keep trying to move out this morning, and I will click yes, and she will just stand there, staying inside the property. I have done it 3 times so far, to no avail. I leave the lot &amp; come back, I restarted my game, nothing is working.

Anyone else had this problem and have a solution? I moved out of one just fine yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the same thing last night. I finally just walked away and when I came back she was moved out.

G

GregK

For what it is worth - while the merges are happening certain operations, especially database intensive operations, will get 'sluggish'. Normally, after the merge is complete (or the next maintenance period) the sluggishness should go away.

Apologize for the inconvenience but hopefully the knowledge helps some.

Regards,
gk

M

MandiK

Thanks Greg
I understand theres alot going on. Im not complaining, just seeing if anyone else had my problem.

Thanks for the info!