• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I can't believe what I just did! Didn't realize it till it was too late.

T

TKSpeedy1

I decided to turn my one house into a store temporarily to get rid of some unwanted money objects. I kept trying to price them and couldn't. I tried and tried. Then it hit me. I accidentally changed the category to money instead of store. I guess for some reason, I saw the $ sign and was thinking money= store. That'll teach me not to multi-task.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I decided to turn my one house into a store temporarily to get rid of some unwanted money objects. I kept trying to price them and couldn't. I tried and tried. Then it hit me. I accidentally changed the category to money instead of store. I guess for some reason, I saw the $ sign and was thinking money= store. That'll teach me not to multi-task.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww...well the good news is you can change categories again in 7 days, and can use the lot as a private money lot in the meantime if you have more than one account....if you've got 1 sim high in logic and the other high in charm you can teach yourself to lead maze, or if you have 3 sims, one logic one mech and one body you can teach yourself to lead code (that's what I'm doing, makes GOOD money and is EASY to lead even without the cheat chart) or if you have 4 and are really ambitious you can learn how to lead IM pizza. That's probably the most valuable skill, being able to lead IM pizza even though the payouts are still so low....people are still reticent to play code or maze with somebody I've found, which is why I finally decided to make my own teams. Pizza gets really old with the payouts like they are.....if I'm gonna work for peanuts I wanna have fun doing it at least, hehe.