• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I cant activate my old account!

M

Meiko

I played TSO back in 2002 with my copy of the charter edition, and stopped after the free 90 day trial that came with it. I can still access that account now but it says my TSO account is suspended and under reason it says Coupon Queue is Empty. I cant reactivate because the link it gives me says "Register to Subscribe Now" and when I click it, it asks for the product registration code. I have no idea what this is but im assuming its what came with my charter edition years ago? So I definitely dont have that anymore. Also, if I try to log into the game with this account I get an error message that says "game registration has ended". I understand this isnt an issue a normal player can fix so im hoping some devs will see this and give me some advice. Thank you!

IGN: EA-Land, Meiko

D

DGLita

have you tried just logging into the game with that account name and pasword?

M

Meiko

Yea, it says "We're sorry but your game registration has expired. the public test for this game may have ended. Please purchase and install the retail version"

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yea, it says "We're sorry but your game registration has expired. the public test for this game may have ended. Please purchase and install the retail version"

[/ QUOTE ]

Have u downloaded the new EA land Client?

G

It sounds like you never registered that copy of the game. I suppose if you had the code you could do so now. Really if you never paid any time on that acct it doesnt matter, you wont get any amnesty time so I suggest you just start a new one.

M

Meiko

Yup. The last time I played was 3 years ago, so of course i needed a new client to play with. I downloaded it 2 days ago and have been playing on a new account, but now im trying to activate my old one and get rid of my new one.

M

Meiko

<blockquote><hr>

It sounds like you never registered that copy of the game. I suppose if you had the code you could do so now. Really if you never paid any time on that acct it doesnt matter, you wont get any amnesty time so I suggest you just start a new one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that so? Alright, sorry to hear that =( Well thanks! I guess starting a new one really is better

G

Call Customer Support with your account and password, they should be able to get you reinstated.

The phone numbers for EA Customer and Technical Support are as follows:

Inside the United States and Canada: dial 1-866-543-5435
Outside the United States and Canada: dial 650-628-4306