• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I can only put 100 items on my lot; why??????????

• Thread starter Yummynenita
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Y

Yummynenita

I got a pop up saying that I reached my limit of 100 items in my house and that i couldnt put it anymore until a few days....

how many days old do you have to be to add more than 100 items in your house??

D

DGLita

This is the reason that most store owners have multiple accounts, you cant run a store on 100 object limit which is what we are stuck with

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Yummy. Your house holds more than 100 items. However your new sim can only own 100. Each week you gain 1 more to your personal limit. When your sim is 7 days old the limit will be 101, at 14 days old the limit is 102, etc. The older your sim is the more objects you can own. If you cannot afford more than one account you may want to find roomies to help. You can have up to 7 roomies per property.