• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I Can Has TC3 Cheeseburger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fool at TC

So sorry if there was already a post about this, but I'm having some problems. I tried logging onto the TC3 check box and it said there was an error when it updated. I tried TC3-test and it loaded and everything, I logged onto my new TC3 sim and the snow flakes were outline in pink and the update from Parizad wouldn't close, and the game generally looked like bad graphics.

:?

M

mariotso

i saw that when i logged into tc3 test

when i patched back to tc and it looked normal again

I

imported_LFancey

TC3-test is just that a test of the new graphics code. There are graphic artifacts. The main thing to look for is the colorful worm. If you see that your system is supporting the new graphics code. Patch back to TC3 and play as normal.

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.