• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I bought an $1100 gaming computer and neither client runs worth a crap on it. Adios.

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Classic client runs choppier than it did on my old Windows XP crapbox. Plus they made the gameplay window larger but literally nothing else. My HP bar is tiny. My character is tiny. All the text is so tiny it's almost unreadable.

Enhanced client is a trainwreck. End of.

I can't play this with a straight face. Peace out. No you can't have my stuff.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Looks like he miss his old computer and is not really complaining about UO :p

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Or those faked stories you wrote for the 15th Anni contest?
Sure!

I had a lot of fun with that contest. There were 5 prizes per shard. so I wrote 5 stories on Atlantic under different aliases and won with 3 of them, which I think is a pretty good batting average. I probably could have crapped out 50 stories and spread them around a bunch of different shards and made billions, but that was more effort than it was worth to me.

Here are the Atlantic winners.

I guess my memorable moment wasn’t so much a “moment” as it was a period of time. My sister had been working in Sweden for a couple of years as an interior designer. I didn’t get to see her much, but we would talk on Skype and such now and again. Not too often, she was really busy out there.

Then she was diagnosed with cancer. Work was put on hold, and she had a lot more online time. Online especially because insurance woes wouldn’t let her return to the United States and she wasn’t really close to many people out there. I managed to get out there once, but only for a little while. I’m not filthy rich, I have a family and a job, I couldn’t jet off to Europe for long periods of time.

We talked a lot more on Skype and all, but she needed a distraction and we needed something else to talk about besides hospital trips and chemotherapy and such. So I reactivated a couple of old Ultima Online accounts, had her download the client, and passed her the information for one.

Now she is totally not a gamer at all, so it took her a little while to get the hang of what was going on. She did get the hang of it though, especially when she realized she could have a house and design/decorate it however she liked. There was some complaining about not being able to get objects to sit exactly where she wanted, but once she got into the groove we had some very tastefully decorated UO homes.

It gave her something to do that wasn’t too physically demanding. Sometimes after chemo or surgery her hands were really shaky and her reactions were slow, and she couldn’t really handle anything like combat. But stuff like house decoration and growing plants gave her things to do that she could handle.

There isn’t really any climactic ending to this story. She got really really sick for a while, to where she did have to quit playing or doing much of anything, then thankfully she finally got better. She’s back to work now. She’s not on a lot, but she keeps the account paid up, and every now and then logs on to move all the furniture around in her UO house. Even if I don’t see her online, I stop by her house every now and then and see everything moved into different places.
Yeah I don't even have a sister. I did have a sick friend whom I kept up with by way of a game, but it wasn't cancer and we were playing World of Warcraft. I just took the general idea and turned the emotional manipulation up to a billion. Don't worry, I get even more ridiculous later.

You know what’s weird about life? The way the stupidest most random little decisions turn out to be the most important.

It’s years ago and I’m walking through Trinsic at about three in the morning for some reason. To my surprise, someone else is up this late and hanging around Trinsic, specifically a girl in a red dress. Not having anything better to do, I say hello and we begin to chat. After a minute or two she asks if I want to go sit in the tavern. There’s something odd about the way she’s talking, but whatever, I say yes.

After another minute or two sitting in the tavern it dawns on me: This girl is roleplaying or something. Either that or she’s got deep mental issues, because she’s seriously talking to the NPC tavernkeeper before buying a bottle of wine. But whatever, I can play along. So we sit there chitchatting for a while about, you know, the issues of the day. Orcish rights and whether drow should be allowed to adopt, or something. I don’t remember really, it was a long time ago. I just smiled and nodded and chimed in where I could, because listening to this girl go on about the price of tea in China (or the price of mandrake in Moonglow) was a lot more oddly entertaining than anything else I was going to do at three in the morning on a Thursday.

Then I get a little party invite message from her at the bottom of my screen. She says hello in an out-of-character sort of way, we chat like that for a minute or two, and then she gets to the point. She explains that her character is secretly a vampire, and that she’d like to lay the bite on me. In all my life this was the one time I had ever looked at my screen and literally said the word “LOL” out loud.

And then a little mental conversation with myself takes place. I say to myself, you know, silly as it is… why not? It’s three AM, it’s the internet, who’s gonna know? Then I say back to myself, you’ll know, and what’s more you’ll know that there’s at least a 75% chance that this is a man. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just not my cup of tea and the idea sort of kills the mood for me.

What to do? Yes or no? Little did I know tis would turn out to be one of those stupid random decisions that ends up being really important.

As it turns out, my little vampire friend was in fact a real live female.

Our daughter is three years old now.

I occasionally let her walk my tamer around in circles with a dragon following. Her mother snickers when I tell her to look out for vampires.
I did once meet a kooky vampire roleplayer in Trinsic at 3AM, but it was on Europa and unless you can get pregnant from filthy cybering we definitely didn't have any kids. Europa RP was one big brothel. Literally the big RP tavern hangout was a brothel.

It had to have been late when I finally walked into Moonglow. I wouldn’t have imagined that I’d log into UO that day at all, but the Red Cross had already turned away my friend and I in our attempt to give blood, and one can only watch the same thing on television for so many hours before needing to do something, anything else. What I saw in Moonglow violated everything I knew about the game.

There are two ironclad laws in Ultima Online. One is that if you spin around in place for long enough while standing at the bank, eventually others will start spinning as well. The other rule is that if you place an object on the ground for any purpose other than disposing of it, someone will run by and pick it up. Put down a chair and sit in it? Someone will run by and grab it. Spell your name on the ground in fish steaks? Someone will come along and pick them up just to be a nuisance. Build a little tower out of discarded furniture for no reason? Someone else will walk up and disassemble it just as pointlessly.

So I was quite surprised to see a massive torchlit American flag decorating the grassy field between the Scholar’s Inn and the Second Defense Armory, built from dyed pieces of cut cloth and bandages. Or rather, I was surprised that no one had come along to dye it green and cart away random pieces of it. It stayed there, quite intact, surrounded by chattering people, for several hours at least, until I finally decided it was time for bed.

To my knowledge the only time in fifteen years the second ironclad law of Ultima Online was ever broken was that particular night, September eleventh, eleven years ago.
Oh man the sheer cheese of this one makes me cringe. The 9/11 namedrop at the end. God. I really couldn't have been any more nakedly exploitative if I tried. Oh well, it was another free robe. Ironically this is the only story I wrote that actually happened, albeit on Great Lakes, not Atlantic.

I forget what the two loser stories were. I think I spent more time talking about the game in them and less time on overt emotional manipulation. Silly me, I probably should have made up a story about... I don't know... playing my dead grandmother's account to remember her or something.

Man some of the shards didn't even get a whole five entries. I really could have made All The Gold on this contest if I'd felt like putting more effort into making up feelgood claptrap.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ironically, a few minutes ago, I ran UO on a computer made up of a 8 year old Dell Optiplex 760 case and MB married to a 10 year old Dell Vostro 400's memory and HD. The Vostro died over 3 years ago, before I moved to my current home, and someone gave me three of the Optiplex skeletons out of a storage bin (and two of them were quickly rebuilt as Windows 10 machines for others, using their old windows 7 computers' HDs).

Anyway, it took a total of 28 minutes to update from late 2013 to early 2017 UO.
5 minutes to get to 500 MB of a 672 MB update.
21 minutes for ONE mul (only 54 MB; I think legacy art)
2 minutes for the last 115 or so MB.

Didn't see much difference, other than my Windows 10 machine uses a 23" TV with lower resolution than the 17" monitor on the XP machine....

My Guess Spock's Beard had someone who had no clue about component compatibility assemble his machine, and if he thinks UO looks bad, wait till a modern game has to deal with the incompatible parts.

BTW, Lake Austin misses you, Beldin. Me and a bunch of UMP long-timers were talking about Kraggen-Kor last weekend and how we miss it (as most of the LA player towns have died - all that's left are the towns for UMP and EH?)

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
My Guess Spock's Beard had someone who had no clue about component compatibility assemble his machine, and if he thinks UO looks bad, wait till a modern game has to deal with the incompatible parts.
It runs Battlefield 1 real nice sooooooooo...

And yeah, I could probably turn my resolution down to play a 40 year old game that runs with visible chop anyway, enjoy the massive blurring, and then turn it back up for everything else, or maybe this game could just not look ridiculous and require babysitting.

Seriously, I never knew how bad the people bellyaching about the tiny window and so forth over the years really had it. I guess someone should have just told them to turn their resolution down.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been putting off building another real gaming rig because this one plays it just fine. But I might build one anyways to play some of the newer games and just keep them side by side under the desk with a monitor switch.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
$1100 "Gaming Computer" Really? The processor in my home computer cost $1500. I've got over $15,000 wrapped in two computers between my office and home. UO plays fine on both. The same ugly duckling its always been. Yeah things are smaller. Change your screen resolution goof.

So, TLDR: It isn't your $1100 computer.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
$1100 "Gaming Computer" Really? The processor in my home computer cost $1500. I've got over $15,000 wrapped in two computers between my office and home. UO plays fine on both. The same ugly duckling its always been. Yeah things are smaller. Change your screen resolution goof.

So, TLDR: It isn't your $1100 computer.
15 grand in computers? Lol

Those things better mow the yard and make you breakfast.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
15 grand in computers? Lol

Those things better mow the yard and make you breakfast.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
To each his own I suppose. I feel the same way about people who spend thousands of dollars on cameras and camera lenses. Or people who are into RC cars/planes. Or people who spend thousands to go on vacation overseas. Different strokes for different folks. If you've got it to spend, then why not?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Classic client runs choppier than it did on my old Windows XP crapbox. Plus they made the gameplay window larger but literally nothing else. My HP bar is tiny. My character is tiny. All the text is so tiny it's almost unreadable.

Enhanced client is a trainwreck. End of.

I can't play this with a straight face. Peace out. No you can't have my stuff.
a state of the art computer is really a terrible choice for UO. even just the resolution, high resolution will give you tiny characters. Set your computer screen resolution to 1366 x 768 and the visuals will at least be larger. For other problems, its just not a modern game and yes new software can actually make UO run worse.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Four year old Dell running Win 8.1 here. I built a lot of systems thru the years but never, ever spent over $700 on any of them unless I needed a monitor as well as the other hardware. Never have had issues running either client.

Spock ... seriously ... have you increased the CC game window resolution at all? You may have to dink with the monitor resolution for it to look "right" (I do) but it is worth it. Just change back when you exit the game. <shrug>

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
To each his own I suppose. I feel the same way about people who spend thousands of dollars on cameras and camera lenses. Or people who are into RC cars/planes. Or people who spend thousands to go on vacation overseas. Different strokes for different folks. If you've got it to spend, then why not?
Sure, it's all in perspective.

I'd probably spend more on toys too if my better half wouldn't smother me in my sleep.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have what I feel is a nice system and it runs fine. Do you have UO on a SSD or mechanical Drive?

My Specs:
  • CPU: Intel-Core-i7-6700K-4.0GHz-LGA-1151 Sky Lake
  • CPU Cooling: DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240 CPU Liquid Cooler
  • CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full Tower
  • Power: Corsair RM1000i 1000W ATX12V / EPS 12V PLUS GOLD
  • Main Drive: Internal SSD SAMSUG 850 EVO 2.5" 2TB SAATA III 3-D Vertical
  • 2nd Drive: Western Digital 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5"
  • Mother Board: ASUS H170 PRO GAMING LGA 1151 Intrel H170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1
  • Memory: (64GB) 2 x G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Series 32GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2133 (PC4 17000) Memory Kit Model F4-2133C15D-16GRR
  • Video Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX-GTX980TI-DC3OC-6GD5-GAMING 6GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • Monitor (Main): 34" Class 21:9 UltraWide® WQHD IPS Curved LED Monitor (34.0" Diagonal) 34UC97-S
  • Monitor(2): ASUS - 27" Widescreen Flat-Panel IPS LED HD Monitor - Black
  • Monitor(3): SAMSUNG SE390 Series S27E390H Black 27" 4ms Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor
  • Microphone: Blue Yeti Blackout
  • Camera: Logitech c920 Pro
  • Mouse: Razor Mamba Tournament Edition
  • Keyboard: Razor Anansi

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I don't feel, so bad spending $200 on a new laptop. It runs the EC and CC fine this is with Intel HD graphics and 4gb of Ram. The only time it craps out is at EM events with 50+ players, pets, and mobs.

Glad it's just not me :p

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
If it's resolution etc etc bothering you try this thread Okay What's Wrong With THis Picture? lol That was a large part of my journey with a new machine. Lots of tips in there. The game may perform differently once you get it looking like you want. Took me a little bit but UO runs great for me and I'm sure my computer isn't any better than yours. Game card is probably your largest factor with performance that's easily upgradable. Assuming you got a solid processor. I'd take a good look at that. I always throw out the video card that comes with my new machines, they always cut corners there.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I play on a ridiculous Acer pc that's a little bit bigger than a PlayStation 2. It runs both clients surprisingly well. Weird that some pcs do that, its rumored to be a graphics card issue, but my PoS doesn't even have a graphics card, it's all onboard garbage...weird.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have what I feel is a nice system and it runs fine. Do you have UO on a SSD or mechanical Drive?

My Specs:
  • CPU: Intel-Core-i7-6700K-4.0GHz-LGA-1151 Sky Lake
  • CPU Cooling: DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240 CPU Liquid Cooler
  • CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full Tower
  • Power: Corsair RM1000i 1000W ATX12V / EPS 12V PLUS GOLD
  • Main Drive: Internal SSD SAMSUG 850 EVO 2.5" 2TB SAATA III 3-D Vertical
  • 2nd Drive: Western Digital 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5"
  • Mother Board: ASUS H170 PRO GAMING LGA 1151 Intrel H170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1
  • Memory: (64GB) 2 x G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Series 32GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2133 (PC4 17000) Memory Kit Model F4-2133C15D-16GRR
  • Video Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX-GTX980TI-DC3OC-6GD5-GAMING 6GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • Monitor (Main): 34" Class 21:9 UltraWide® WQHD IPS Curved LED Monitor (34.0" Diagonal) 34UC97-S
  • Monitor(2): ASUS - 27" Widescreen Flat-Panel IPS LED HD Monitor - Black
  • Monitor(3): SAMSUNG SE390 Series S27E390H Black 27" 4ms Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor
  • Microphone: Blue Yeti Blackout
  • Camera: Logitech c920 Pro
  • Mouse: Razor Mamba Tournament Edition
  • Keyboard: Razor Anansi
Gosh you're funny....:pirate:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*waves goodbye*

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
EC runs fine on my rig, even when running 5 clients at once. It just looks ugly, but since I look at the mirror every morning, I can handle ugly.
CC graphics looks ridiculously tiny on my 4K screen, so I avoid it like the plague.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra and friends ran this place into the toilet by being terrible mods who locked every thread.
Very true, but they got their comeuppance in the end. The current lot are generally better (bar the odd one) and "List-gate" aside do a pretty good job most of the time.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Spock's Beard before you leave please tell us all the make and model of your great "GAMING COMPUTER" so none of us make the same mistake. IMHO you have something set wrong because I am running a DUAL-QUAD(8 cpus) at 3.5 GHz each and I can't get UO to even use %2 of one CPU with no lag and what is even funnier is I paid $600 for my "WORKSTATION" that outperforms most of the higher end so called "GAMING COMPUTERS"

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I guess there won´t be any more whining threads on UHall now so that´s good...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gonna miss Spock...I like the in-your-face style and the non-fanboy approach to criticism.

Bank the bil...you may be back ;)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So I had something similar happen. I bought a fancy new 4K 28" monitor last summer. What I discovered was that UO in the Classic Client was unplayable because everything was too small. This forced me to transition to EC which takes advantage of the monitor's resolution very nicely. Things like the backpack and paper doll were just too small, until I found the "Toggle Scale Mode" option. This was an amazing find and I suddenly could get the advantage of my huge monitor and see the internal windows better. But, truth be told, I just don't like how the EC looks.

The new resolution changes for the CC are fantastic. They make the play screen much larger overall, but everything is still too small. I wish there were even more resolution options (i.e. 3840 x 2160) and the same "Toggle Scale Mode" option for the Classic Client.

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@Spock's Beard before you leave please tell us all the make and model of your great "GAMING COMPUTER" so none of us make the same mistake. IMHO you have something set wrong because I am running a DUAL-QUAD(8 cpus) at 3.5 GHz each and I can't get UO to even use %2 of one CPU with no lag and what is even funnier is I paid $600 for my "WORKSTATION" that outperforms most of the higher end so called "GAMING COMPUTERS"
The client doesn't run jaggy because it's consuming resources. It consumes basically nothing and just runs like garbage because it's garbage. You whiny tryhards can put "gaming computer" in quotes all you want, but this is a perfectly nice computer that runs every other game I've put on it perfectly well. Just not UO because it's a badly-optimized relic.

Like let me guess, you play on your blah blah dual blah computer and yet the client still wants to crap itself at EM events. Is that because displaying a few dozen or so 1990's era sprites is just too much for your computer? Or is it because the client is a terribly optimized pile of crap?

Thought so.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The client doesn't run jaggy because it's consuming resources. It consumes basically nothing and just runs like garbage because it's garbage. You whiny tryhards can put "gaming computer" in quotes all you want, but this is a perfectly nice computer that runs every other game I've put on it perfectly well. Just not UO because it's a badly-optimized relic.

Like let me guess, you play on your blah blah dual blah computer and yet the client still wants to crap itself at EM events. Is that because displaying a few dozen or so 1990's era sprites is just too much for your computer? Or is it because the client is a terribly optimized pile of crap?

Thought so.
:facepalm: There you go putting your foot in your mouth as usual, did I say anything about crashing at events, NO I DID NOT. You were going to quit UO no matter what and you just used this as a lame excuse. It ain't the hardware it is operator error, have a nice life.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also I was Skrag, and Meatbread, and Klomp, and a bunch of other names over the years. I evaded bans so many times it was ridiculous. I used to use proxy servers in random ass countries to evade my IP ban, until I realized it was a lot simpler to just change the MAC address on my router and reboot it to get a new IP.

I once pwned GalenKnighthawke so hard he ran around deleting dozens of his own posts by hand. Not even posts related to anything I said, he just went bonkers and started deleting stuff.

Petra and friends ran this place into the toilet by being terrible mods who locked every thread.

Hmm, do I have anything else to say before I go? Oh, it was pretty funny watching someone try to e-peen about the definition of a "gaming computer" on a forum for a game that came out in 1997 and would run on a dusty $10 yard sale laptop, so that was nice. I could toggle my resolution every time I booted up the game and just learn to deal with the stuttering and jaggy movement but *fart* I've got better things to do.

I've still got a couple weeks and 1.6 billion gold on the account, someone give me a good idea for a wacky giveaway. I probably won't do it unless your idea is hilarious but it doesn't hurt to ask.
You must be incredibly proud of yourself. Handsome, tough, intelligent guy. I wish I were a woman and could meet you in RL. You must be the coolest person on this planet!

:heart:

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gonna miss Spock...I like the in-your-face style and the non-fanboy approach to criticism.

Bank the bil...you may be back ;)[/QU

Bank the bil...you may be back ;)
Ordinary facebook-troll that didnt even have enough dignity to say goodbye without sarcasm and bitterness. Facebook is full of those guys. :D

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
One can set up the UO CC to have a small. medium. large window, full screen etc. If the CC doesn't look like it should to someone you don't know what your doing. Follow my link above. Although I haven't tried this new thing they did with the CC resolution so I don't know about that.

I guess I spent maybe 600 on my Windows 10 computer. I got the best processor I could get at the time. Put in a nice new nVidia card and threw in some extra ram cause it seemed like the thing to do. The CC is flawless. Everything I try on it is flawless. So you either got ripped off big time on a supposed gaming computer or have no clue how to use it. Got $1100 bucks? I'll give you something that could run NORAD. Either your processor is junk or your graphic card is junk. Cry about it or fix it, doesn't matter to me.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was under the impression that most PC and laptop crap out at EM Events. Even on a 30 MBP download and 5 MBP upload any modern PC should handle an almost 20 year old game. Especially pinging 30 to 50

What I'm getting at its not PC or Laptops.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Why cant a program made for tech 20yrs ago be amazing today?"

Well Spock, the answer is in your question.

I find it hard to believe someone could seriously be that dense. Troll is troll. Along with the $1100 gaming computer. Lol

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One can set up the UO CC to have a small. medium. large window, full screen etc. If the CC doesn't look like it should to someone you don't know what your doing. Follow my link above. Although I haven't tried this new thing they did with the CC resolution so I don't know about that.

I guess I spent maybe 600 on my Windows 10 computer. I got the best processor I could get at the time. Put in a nice new nVidia card and threw in some extra ram cause it seemed like the thing to do. The CC is flawless. Everything I try on it is flawless. So you either got ripped off big time on a supposed gaming computer or have no clue how to use it. Got $1100 bucks? I'll give you something that could run NORAD. Either your processor is junk or your graphic card is junk. Cry about it or fix it, doesn't matter to me.
You got the best processor you could get within that price range for a full pc. Thats what you meant right?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He isn't wrong. Enhanced Client takes 30 seconds for character death to work and has inexplicable lag at times, and the classic client feels so jittery if you're used to games from this century, and lacks so much function it's hard to go back to.

And my PC sure isn't the problem.