• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am still here and very interested in making this an active forum.

G

The holidays are the busiest time of the year for me at work, and I am enjoying playing factions on Siege! Keep posting! *smiles*

I

imported_Tina Small

I'm still around too, but didn't take vacation time after the holidays this week so have been kind of tied up with work stuff. I've been gathering up lots of faction-related information from the Stratics and uo.com websites to compile with Digitalis' proposal and then turn it over to ZigZag for posting. (I still want to do something that shows current state versus proposed changes.) Hoping to maybe get a good start on it over the upcoming long weekend. Been a bit bummed out seeing so many posts lately about people quitting UO but it's great to hear you guys on Siege are having some good faction battles.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Siege is kicking, we can only hope factions remain active. It seems that on most shards they go active for a short time then die out.

G

Some times slow is good. Rushing in as a thief rarely works.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yarrr!

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you're rushing to Siege to play factions...then it's a good thing.