• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am reaching out for some help on some odd bass things

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So people collect weird things all the time. I am a crafter and love collecting items that pertain to crafting. On origin something I want to collect for this Halloween event is each stage of each caddellite ore. I have completed all of the iron, dull copper, shadow, and copper. But for some reason I am having a hard time getting all the rest of the stages of the other metals. So there is the full ore, the scattered looking ore (bigger one), the smaller full ore, and the smaller scattered ore and then finally the ingot. I know this may sound weird but I would like to collect 2 of each stage for my collection. I am running out of time with my current work schedule. I will buy them if you have the ones I am missing. I know I have some stages of Verite and gold but I am not at the computer right now.

Also if anyone has a lumberjack I would love to get my hands one each stage of wood. Because I haven’t finished my lumberjack yet and can’t even get most of the woods.

These will most likely end up in a chest one day on display. I am thinking about turning the Luna house into a museum for odd ball events like this (normally not into the one day events)

Thanks for reading my long post and hope you all have a great season here and get what you want from the dungeon as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So people collect weird things all the time. I am a crafter and love collecting items that pertain to crafting. On origin something I want to collect for this Halloween event is each stage of each caddellite ore. I have completed all of the iron, dull copper, shadow, and copper. But for some reason I am having a hard time getting all the rest of the stages of the other metals. So there is the full ore, the scattered looking ore (bigger one), the smaller full ore, and the smaller scattered ore and then finally the ingot. I know this may sound weird but I would like to collect 2 of each stage for my collection. I am running out of time with my current work schedule. I will buy them if you have the ones I am missing. I know I have some stages of Verite and gold but I am not at the computer right now.

Also if anyone has a lumberjack I would love to get my hands one each stage of wood. Because I haven’t finished my lumberjack yet and can’t even get most of the woods.

These will most likely end up in a chest one day on display. I am thinking about turning the Luna house into a museum for odd ball events like this (normally not into the one day events)

Thanks for reading my long post and hope you all have a great season here and get what you want from the dungeon as well.

I’m on vacation for the next week, I’ll do what I can to help you out. The hard one will be the frost wood since I haven’t found a frost wood tree on any shard in like a year.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I’m on vacation for the next week, I’ll do what I can to help you out. The hard one will be the frost wood since I haven’t found a frost wood tree on any shard in like a year.
Yeah I don’t think frost wood spawns anymore but thank you for the help. I really do appreciate it

Kreskin

Adventurer
Yeah I don’t think frost wood spawns anymore but thank you for the help. I really do appreciate it

As it happens.. I have some I believe. I won't be able to check until Saturday, but if I have some frost wood (I believe I have most of the others as well) they are yours

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
As it happens.. I have some I believe. I won't be able to check until Saturday, but if I have some frost wood (I believe I have most of the others as well) they are yours

Amazing I am literally looking for 2 boards and 2 logs of each :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have oak, regular, ash, yew, and heartwood.

*edit* i have everything in wood except Frostwood. so you're good there. i'll work on the ore later.

Kreskin

Adventurer
Amazing I am literally looking for 2 boards and 2 logs of each :)

Logs I don't have, but assuming the tree hasn't changed spawn to a different wood, I'll see if I can get you a cpl logs