• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) I am freaking back baby

B

btyson2121

I am sure some of you have the wrong idea reading that.

I haven't played UO for about 2 years on OSI servers. I just got my account reactivated and updated to High Seas.

Looking forward to the changes UO has in store for me.

And to some pvp. Sadly, all of my chars I deleted, except my original Tesla, and all his skills were on Soulstones that dropped I guess when my house fell. So I guess I am starting over.

I still have some gold in the bank.

Any idea what a Val Hammer goes for these days?

-Lord Tesla

BBWolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi. And welcome back by the way.

My name is Tyeelor. If you need any help with anything leave a message at my house on SW-4 house bulletin board in trammel Magincia.

UO Pacific. :p

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
By the way, this is my perm account now. Unless someone wants to unban my LordTesla account so I can have some credit from 2002 or whatever. At least talk to me and lets work something out. I'll be good... ;)