• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am done with Atlantic

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the title says I am now done with transferring to Atlantic. Lake Austin is the shard that I am most comfortable with even though it is small and doesn't always have every item that people desire. That being said I have always wanted somebody to work harder on Lake Austin to help bring a better selection of items on vendors. I then realized that maybe I should be one of those people that tries to bring more commerce to Lake Austin. My question is, is this really even possible, or would I be wasting my time? I appreciate what some people do on this shard, things like the New Player Center are awesome and definitely a step in the right direction. I decided that succeed or fail I am going to give this the old college try. If there is anybody that has any suggestions or would would like to help with this endeavor please let me know. I may even create a guild with a title along the lines of Lake Austin Restoration Society or something of the like. I briefly played on Chesapeake and liked some of the stuff that they were doing there. They had a decent amount of things on vendors so I think it can be done.

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Welcome to Lake Austin. Your ideas are just what we need. We have so few vendors. The only reason my friends have vendors is to try to provide inexpensive items. Items that are really needed are affordable armor suits/pieces, weapons, resources, all types of scrolls, bods. Listen in chat to get a good feel. I love your idea for the guild and would love to hear more about it. Just let me know if I can help. :)

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Lake Austin. Your ideas are just what we need. We have so few vendors. The only reason my friends have vendors is to try to provide inexpensive items. Items that are really needed are affordable armor suits/pieces, weapons, resources, all types of scrolls, bods. Listen in chat to get a good feel. I love your idea for the guild and would love to hear more about it. Just let me know if I can help. :)
Thank you for your reply! I could definitely use help in the endeavor and while there are a number of things I can accomplish solo, there are still many things that require a group. I am just in the planning stages of this right now but I will be in contact in the near future.

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should have emphasized that the last thing I want to do is turn Lake Austin into the same cesspool that Atlantic is. I just hope to strengthen the current community and provide more opportunity for everybody

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Dont waste your time now, would of been a great idea, if you had done it and kept it quiet, Now people know you are in LA, and they going to go to that shard buy everything for cheaper and resell it in Atlantic.

Good try, poor execution!!

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont waste your time now, would of been a great idea, if you had done it and kept it quiet, Now people know you are in LA, and they going to go to that shard buy everything for cheaper and resell it in Atlantic.

Good try, poor execution!!
Well you may be right, but its hard to keep things quiet in this game anyway. Even if it wasn't announced somebody would have caught on to it sooner or later and done the same exact thing anyway. That's the way the mop flops sometimes.