• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am Back

S

Steveo

Hi everyone,
It was good to see some friends last night during the boss runs.Work has me going all the time and so does my family. So now I have my wife hooked and she plays too. So hopefully I will see everyone on Sunday's again. Sorry I could only do the vp and cfo. Trish it was a blast playing with you in the cfo last night we will have to do that again. Terri I got your code for feline to work but could not get little saides to work. I tried talking to you on xd but you did not respond. Susan as always a pleasure talking to you again. I will not play much on steveo while I am working my new duckie with my wifes new duck. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed seeing everyone last night. Congrats to Flappy for getting the key.

.:thumbup:

S

Sheriff Tricky

Welcome back! Sorry I missed last nights festivities...I was :pint:

S

Steveo

They need a bar with Wi Fi. I need to try to play TT when I have a few in me. I bet the CFO would be fun. Instead of getting a DUI you would get a CUI (craning under Influence):shots::pint::

F

Fangs McWolf

Look who's back, back again.. Steveo's back, warn a friend...

S

susan4633

Whoo-hoo! welcome back Steveo, and it was a pleasure to meet your wife! I hope your new duckies, Ricky and Lucy have a blast.