• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I actually saw a real Game Master on Atlantic this morning!!!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its like looking out your kitchen window, enjoying your first taste of orange juice in the morning... and seeing a real living unicorn.

Before I could say hello... as I was hidden, sitting, waking up... he vanished.

I wanted to pat his head and give him a sugar lump. :)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. WELL...

Imagine… taking a sip of your orange juice... looking out the kitchen window, first thing in the morning... seeing a unicorn... almost spitting the juice all over the window in shock... and its gone that suddenly.

hehe

I didnt even have the opportunity to grab a pic. I tried to say hello (I did run out and say hello) and he was gone.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think someone has been dipping into the holiday eggnog.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, seriously... NO vodka in the morning orange juice. :rolleyes: I cant even drink with my medical issues.

Its not like years ago when this happened...

Maybe 10 or so years ago? hehe

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Oh yeah? Well i've seen a dead Lord British... just saying :p

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually never saw LB, EVER, in game... while it was online. I saw loads of him in Ultima 4... 5... 6.. 7.... 8. :) Seeing UO was PVP before Tram came along, I started playing not long after that... and Richard sold out to EA before Tram. SO... yeah. You'd have to be an old fart to have seen him. hehe

Being a mall owner, pre AOS, I saw Game Masters all the time to help with vendor management. You'd wait hours, if not half the day, to get a dead vendor moved to the woods near by. A few times stuck spawn, they'd help. Over the years... its less and less. And nothing in the last 7 years, not counting 4 I wasnt playing more then a couple hours a week.

To answer your question about Devs? You'd only hope to see is Mesanna in game... and I understand she stealths more these days then appears.

MAYBE... the GM I spotted slipped and hit the wrong key, thus I was able to see him before he vanished.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've seen him both in game and IRL... I remember when he left UO taking the shards with him... Farewell (2).jpg