• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hurray for the DEVS!~

G

Just want to send a special thanks to all the hard working devs our bv sims landing in ea land today and their perfect!!! We know that wasnt an easy chore to do and want to thank you for all the hard work you have put in to ensure their safe arrivals.... still crossing fingers for our houses and objects!

I

imported_MooMooLand

My BV sims arrived dead to EAL, when someone revives them and i go to another lot they are dead again.

J

JRock

<blockquote><hr>

Just want to send a special thanks to all the hard working devs our bv sims landing in ea land today and their perfect!!! We know that wasnt an easy chore to do and want to thank you for all the hard work you have put in to ensure their safe arrivals.... still crossing fingers for our houses and objects!

[/ QUOTE ]

Got my pom poms out. YAAAAAAY Devs.

V

VitArm

Enough with these posts thanking devs. I'm sure they get that their work is appreciated. jesus christ.

J

JRock

<blockquote><hr>

Enough with these posts thanking devs. I'm sure they get that their work is appreciated. jesus christ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you have to bring his name into this?

Go devs.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...just because you don't want to show your appreciation doesn't mean the rest of us cant.

GO DEVS!!!
GO DEVS!!!
GO DEVS!!!
GO DEVS!!!
GO DEVS!!!
GO DEVS!!!
THANKS!!!!

I

imported_rpsky3

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Showing appreciation to the hard work that they have done is just a small token of what we can offer them to show how grateful we truly are.
I know that when I am doing something, I really do appreciate someone saying "Thank You" or "We Appreciate You" really makes my day.
With out the devs, we would not have this much done in game, or even have a game!
Showing appreciation in my opinion, is never over-rated, in most cases, it is over looked.
I think this post was to help those of us say Thank You, We appreciate you and keep the good work up! I know that is what I am saying!
You dont have to post if you dont want too.

as for me, THANK YOU DEVS! YOUR THE BEST! GOOOO DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

imported_Mavric

<blockquote><hr>

Showing appreciation to the hard work that they have done is just a small token of what we can offer them to show how grateful we truly are.
I know that when I am doing something, I really do appreciate someone saying "Thank You" or "We Appreciate You" really makes my day.
With out the devs, we would not have this much done in game, or even have a game!
Showing appreciation in my opinion, is never over-rated, in most cases, it is over looked.
I think this post was to help those of us say Thank You, We appreciate you and keep the good work up! I know that is what I am saying!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I have to agree with this.
Showing respect and arppreciation is never a bad thing. Most love to hear that people think they're doing a good job.
GOOD JOB DEVS, KEEP IT UP!

Mavric

J

jackdoe

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We show our appreciation by continuing to pay for a beta program.......

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We get that some people are having really sour grape attitudes lately but can't you let us have ONE predominantly if not 100% positive thread? Good grief.

I gotta say YAY Devs too, even though I've not moved any sims via the bullet train even. It's great to know that some BV sims are getting through. I'm certain that this will make some of my buddies who are free players re-activate their accounts just so they can access all 4 of their BV sims to move them to EAL \o/ WOOHOO!

J

jackdoe

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We get that some people are having really sour grape attitudes lately but can't you let us have ONE predominantly if not 100% positive thread? Good grief.

I gotta say YAY Devs too, even though I've not moved any sims via the bullet train even. It's great to know that some BV sims are getting through. I'm certain that this will make some of my buddies who are free players re-activate their accounts just so they can access all 4 of their BV sims to move them to EAL \o/ WOOHOO!

[/ QUOTE ]

one positive thread ?? every time one of the devs posts on here it is followed by a mass of replies telling them how well they are doing....granted most of those replies are done by follow mods but...

They are doing so much good for the game, i totally 100% agree with that, but at the moment there is something they have done which is overshadowing all of their hard work....

G

<blockquote><hr>

They are doing so much good for the game, i totally 100% agree with that, but at the moment there is something they have done which is overshadowing all of their hard work....

[/ QUOTE ]

Only for those that are choosing to see it that way by making moneymaking their primary goal in-game and/or by wanting to achieve all there is to achieve in just a couple months time, the way we could in the 'salad days'. The sooner people realize that is never going to happen, and start accepting it, the sooner they will be happier and the sooner the rest of us will be happier for not having to deal with the constant raining on parades of those who are trying to make the best of what we have for *now* and be happy *now* without things having to change. The very least you could do is save the bellyaching for the plethora of threads that are dedicated to it and leave the positive ones for rejuvenation of those of us trying to stay positive amidst the negativity.

J

jackdoe

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Only for those that are choosing to see it that way by making moneymaking their primary goal in-game and/or by wanting to achieve all there is to achieve in just a couple months time, the way we could in the 'salad days'. The sooner people realize that is never going to happen, and start accepting it, the sooner they will be happier and the sooner the rest of us will be happier for not having to deal with the constant raining on parades of those who are trying to make the best of what we have for *now* and be happy *now* without things having to change. The very least you could do is save the bellyaching for the plethora of threads that are dedicated to it and leave the positive ones for rejuvenation of those of us trying to stay positive amidst the negativity.

[/ QUOTE ]

You stay positive....the majority of us (most of which only vent in the game) will be realistic....

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You stay positive....the majority of us (most of which only vent in the game) will be realistic....

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the "venting" I've heard in-game has been in money houses when I am attempting to earn money. THAT, not the payouts, has been why I haven't earned alot of money. I get tired of the constant wah wah wah that goes on there, even moreso than here which is why it'd be nice to only have to listen to it in one place and be able to stay the heck away from it when I want to. There's the ignore function here but using it here would mean sifting through and muting a group of anywhere from 6-12 posters, and I'd like to think that you're not above adjusting the way the rest of us have. It's not so much about LIKING the way things are as it is coping with it. It's like you're miserable so you want those who are positive to become miserable with you. If I'm wrong, please, PLEASE show me I am!

J

jackdoe

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the "venting" I've heard in-game has been in money houses when I am attempting to earn money. THAT, not the payouts, has been why I haven't earned alot of money. I get tired of the constant wah wah wah that goes on there, even moreso than here which is why it'd be nice to only have to listen to it in one place and be able to stay the heck away from it when I want to. There's the ignore function here but using it here would mean sifting through and muting a group of anywhere from 6-12 posters, and I'd like to think that you're not above adjusting the way the rest of us have. It's not so much about LIKING the way things are as it is coping with it. It's like you're miserable so you want those who are positive to become miserable with you. If I'm wrong, please, PLEASE show me I am!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not miserable, i am quite happy in general, i would be happier if people like myself would stop being called moaners or whingers and ignored just because we want to earn money in a game that was designed to do just that...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not miserable, i am quite happy in general, i would be happier if people like myself would stop being called moaners or whingers and ignored just because we want to earn money in a game that was designed to do just that...

[/ QUOTE ]

You can still earn money, you just can't earn as much, as fast. I know it's hard, change always is, but the more we think of how things *used* to be, and what the game *was* designed for, the more people will get frustrated and quit. Pretend the game is brand new, with the only advantage being that your sims are already skilled, if they are. Embrace what is, not what used to be, because things will never be what they used to be. They will change, and change with regularity. Nothing is going to remain constant from this point forth, I'd imagine.....we were told that was all part of a 'dynamic economy'. Things would change hourly, daily, weekly without notice and without apology. I don't think people are using the dynamic payouts like they should be used, because my understanding is that when you see payouts in one thing start to dip, that you are supposed to move on to something else to see if it pays higher with the max number of people doing it...but instead people are just continuing to do the same thing (usually jams) and then screeching like hoot owls because the payouts are low. Part of the problem is that house owners don't understand this either, for a big part, and therefore don't have an array of money objects for people to use to find out what that new high paying object is. And when you try to educate them, you just get told you don't know spit, or worse, and they continue on. Am *I* the one that is misunderstanding how DYNAMIC payouts are supposed to work?

G

Yano if you all want to be negitive I wish you would complain and whine in your own thread. I appreciate the hard work they did it was no simple task im sure releaseing our sims from BV. I sat around months wondering if I would loose them or not and was elated when they showed up today moved safe and sound. And that my friends im sure was no easy task... So please if you have negitive things to say do them in your own thread ... please dont trash mine it was meant to be a positive thread and thas the way I would like to keep it. I for one am very greatful that I didnt loose the best sims I had and would like to show my appreciation even if you dont want to... again Thanks a Million!!! go team go !!!!!!

G

*glances at all the negativity in the thread*

*pulls out her pom-poms*

G

<blockquote><hr>

*glances at all the negativity in the thread*

*pulls out her pom-poms*

[/ QUOTE ]

Go Katheryne!!!

S

Sims2

i would agree that the devs have being doing a great job and i am sure

there will be more to come.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yano if you all want to be negitive I wish you would complain and whine in your own thread. I appreciate the hard work they did it was no simple task im sure releaseing our sims from BV. I sat around months wondering if I would loose them or not and was elated when they showed up today moved safe and sound. And that my friends im sure was no easy task... So please if you have negitive things to say do them in your own thread ... please dont trash mine it was meant to be a positive thread and thas the way I would like to keep it. I for one am very greatful that I didnt loose the best sims I had and would like to show my appreciation even if you dont want to... again Thanks a Million!!! go team go !!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more! 1 of my BV families arrived safe and sound in EAL
I had to change a few names but that was to be expected

YAY for the DEVS! *\o/* (will borrow Katheryne's pom pom girls one of these days
)

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

God bless you.....after reading the other thread, I almost cringed to read the replies to this one I hadn't read yet. It is SO important for we the positive ones to keep each other built up, so that hopefully that optimism will eventually catch and spread like brushfire just as the negativity has in the past. One doesn't have to be 100% happy to remain predominantly positive, and I think that's all this thread is asking for. Here's to looking at the silver linings instead of just the clouds!