• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Huntsmaster quest didnt pay out for Feb?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was in need of a couple Harvest Blades so i went and did a couple of the Huntsmaster quests.
i checked last night and i definitely won for the month on a couple of the critters.

so i logged in today and remembered to go over and claim my rewards.
nothing.
not showing any rewards.

i remember last time i did this it took a couple times of opening and closing the gump to get it to come up but ive been doing it for like half an hour now and nothing.
tried all the old tricks.
got on and off my ride a couple times.
hopped a moongate.
bounced around on my left let with my tongue sticking out to the right while cross-eyed.... nothing.

was anyone else able to cash in and get their rewards?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh how bloody strange.
i went back and on a whim i double clicked him to bring up the 'write up' and now my rewards come up.

super uber strange.

at least problem solved.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Always been that way, you have to double click on the Huntmaster to get him to load your new rewards. Go figure.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have had issues before, but wasn't even sure I was doing it right.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes it is an old bug

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for this post, I totally forgot about the bug and had 3 points I didn't know about :)