• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hunting

• Thread starter Saint of napa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Saint of napa

I am getting kinda bored hunting on my own and would like to hunt the boss guys. my question is how do i know which one to go to that people are at. is there a "main one" that everyone seems to always go to? THX! SAINT

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you play wierd hrs like me 10,11-1,2 pac time im always up for some fun...PM me

N

Nibblets

Melissandra is probably the easiest to summon and take down. Usually people hanging around it too. I was in just killing dryads to see if they dropped seeds or if it was just the ones in the Twisted Weald and ran into a couple people working on the quest. I offered to use mine to get in, hopped in, three people took her out and we dropped party just before she died to split the loot.

S

Saint of napa

sorry for the newb questions again :/ but is there any info anywhere on melisandra? where is she ?what chars best to do her? is there hunting around her(i guess u said u were)thats "easier"? exc...