• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Hunting imbuing ingredients?

S

sayler04

Does anyone know if there's a cohesive list of where to hunt for what imbuing ingredients, which quests give relic crags, things like that? When SA first rolled, I remember there was a post on here, I think, that went into this stuff, but i cant seem to find it.

Thanks!

P

pgib

Usually i check this page

Imbuing Ingredients Table

For relic fragments I do the hideous percolem quests (ter mur). The same npc also gives quests for enchanted essence and magical residue (but for those it is faster to hunt and collect the loot to unravel).

S

sayler04

Awesome! The Tina Small one was the one I was looking for, but that table is a great tool as well! And I've been wracking my brain trying to remember the percolem quest, thanks for reminding me! I've been gone for a couple of months, not really playing dedicated anymore, but when I'm bored and my house is clean I like hunting a little. Especially with the new commodoties market, hunting has gotten really profitable. So thanks yall!

Incidentally, the Tina Small post should really be sticky if it isn't already.

-Rhage