• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Hunting for unraveling

Z

Zannette

I am returning player trying to upgrade my mule to add Imbuing.
I am following Basra's Mk III guide. I just broke 60 skill and leveling by unraveling is slowing down.
I farm Blod Elementals and occasional Balron in blood dugenon which gives me about 250 resedue and 25 essence every 30 min.

I am wondering if anyone has any better suggestion on what to farm. I can't kill anything much higher that Paragon Blood at the moment as my sampire is just starting out too ( he is in his early 90s skill range)

I appricaitte any input.

Thank you
Z

Ganesh89

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found that Bake Kitsunes yield a good amount of essence and residue....additonally you get nice money of them as well...walk east from the gamman plains then head down, along the beach you find pleny of Bakes to hunt....

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Undead Gargoyles in the Tomb of Kings in Ter Mer seems to yield good items for unraveling. I have not checked to see what they give recently though.