• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Huntigowk Day

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Huntigowk Day

HUNTIGOWK DAY
or
The number of Death Robes I dropped​

Seems we had a really great April Fools, I was laughing at ever Death Robe I dropped at the Yew Bank. I could not stay for the end, so I am not sure if they, the citizens of Siege, were able to drop the TWO bosses. [-LB-] gave it that old college try when I left them outside the Orc Dungeon. Maybe one or all can post how they did later. I understand that [GIL] was there as well, from what I was able to gather they went for one while the LB went after another, was that wise? I cannot say as I was not there.
View attachment 64627
It started at the EM hall, LB was attacking any with VvV tags except for one...
Read more about this article here...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
A good article but a little biased

And to ansvar your question, no there is no TDO & LB alliance, they was very orange to me.

In all this years on Siege, I had learned, colors mean very little. When I was red, it did not mean all blue and red PvP'ers would attack me just because they could.

But I could see, Kenzie was confuse :p

Kenzie Mori: guards, funny how the LB attacks anyone with the VvV tag except Freja?
Hey Arnold: when we out of guards
Hey Arnold: u dead
Hey Arnold: :D

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
A good article but a little biased

And to ansvar your question, no there is no TDO & LB alliance, they was very orange to me.

In all this years on Siege, I had learned, colors mean very little. When I was red, it did not mean all blue and red PvP'ers would attack me just because they could.

But I could see, Kenzie was confuse :p

Kenzie Mori: guards, funny how the LB attacks anyone with the VvV tag except Freja?
Hey Arnold: when we out of guards
Hey Arnold: u dead
Hey Arnold: :D
thanks for posting that quote, I was not going to, but had the guards ready in case one went gray. :p For Arnold, Ya you got me on the island with the poison fields casting where I was in my death robe from the Orcs..

Adj. 1. biased - favoring one person or side over another; "a biased account of the trial"; "a decision that was partial to the defendant"
Yep, I gave LB a lot of credit for their actions during this event, Sorry GIL next time I will be sure to put more in about you guys as well.

Last edited:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Sounds like at least a few folks had fun! I probably would have gotten lost, I usually do for events like this that involve more than one or two locations. Sorry I missed it tho, the bloody ones are usually the most entertaining to me! Article was well written as usual, and I love all the pics so I can live vicariously through them.

Most times, I die at the hands of murderers as much as everyone else. Sometimes a red will kill everyone around me, yet leave me alone. Perhaps because I am harmless because I don't fight, or perhaps because I have nothing worth looting. Perhaps cuz they know it won't upset me, so isn't any fun for them. I like to think, tho, that at least sometimes it's cuz I respect them as a 'style' of player. I feel that their existence keeps Siege from getting boring.

Does this mean I am allied with them? I chose to be guildless on Siege for a long time because of that sort of thinking.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Article was well written as usual, and I love all the pics so I can live vicariously through them.
Glad you liked it, I sure had a lot of death robes for this event, I made it to the orcs dungeon without dying, only to be trapped with the orc brutes, could not wade thru all the orcs there. An over helpful healer made it, even more, difficult to exit and my dragon was stuck as a ghost following one of the brutes till I was able to get some safe location to log out and back, (Yew Banks) taking a wrong turn I ended up on the island and also on the shipwreck before getting there