• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Hungry castle

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My castle ate my slither i placed it in a secure (to me only) chest then when i went to grab it a few days later it had vanished i dont expect a new one just dont want it to happen to anyone else.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Any more detail? What shard was this on? was it near server down time? was there any revert. where there other items missing from the chest? are you sure it went into that chest ? I have dropped items in a chest only to find they actually went into a chest next to or below the one I was trying for?

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh sorry yeah it was on europa shard and no was about 10pm so no where near down time and if there was a revert i would still have it as i had the slither for months and yes it was the only chest in that area plus i had the box open so i could just place inside and not miss i have no idea what happened to it its just vanished lol i have searched and searched through boxes but still nothing