• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Humility virtue - how to use and is it worth it?

M

mookin1

I'm interested in the humility virtue, the + stats seems nice, I can't figure out how to use the humility virtue though and I use the 2D client, is it even possible?

As for humility itself, if I got up to level 2 or 3 or something, how long would it take to wear off if I stopped using it? There's really not any detailed information on how this works.

G

I suppose I should explain.

Those were the proposed ideas for the virtues when they were first introduced (7 years go?).

As of now we only have Valor, Honor, Compassion, Justice and Sacrifice.

They still have to give us Spirituality, Humility, and Honesty.

F

Fayled Dhreams

*Ahem* need to work on your research skills
stratics
UO KB (dominate)
In game ...Vitue gump (you've found that in another post)
Mouse over virtue symbols until "Humility"(crook) highlights .. double click
System message replies: That virtue is not active yet ...
compare with the KB reference:
The special abilities associated with these virtues are not yet in the game. Honesty Humility Spirituality

be pretty confident that the game and the KB, being in basic agreement ... are "true" ...

move on ... Play on!

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Funny to find someone more eager than myself... any questions you have please PM me... i'll help to the best of my, still small, ability.