• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Humility Bug ?

Belmarduk

Adventurer
HI
I have been doing the Humility Quest quite a while now and was 1 point from having all points full - now suddenly I am again at 0 points ?????
Is there a bug with the virtues ?
Thx B.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Were you one dot from knight or one dot from seeker or follower? Not sure how long you been working the virtues but there are 3 levels -Followers, Seekers, and Knight. The dots do go back to 0 for each level. Did you use the virtue? Using it takes away dots also. They also decay a little over time - had it been a while since you worked them? Sorry if you know all this but just trying to see because I have not heard of any bugs like that and I checked my virtues and all are where they should be.

Belmarduk

Adventurer
Hello
Thx for answer
I did not know that the dots go back to 0 each level, I thought they went all the way up to knight in one row

I just "used" Humility and got 10 HPR for my pet which would put me into "full Follower" I think - now I get the msg I must be atleast Seeker
I could swear I was already Knight - I will keep close watch in the near future

Greetings B.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to know why I lose Compassion points for using Noble Sacrifice on people. Shouldn't I be GAINING points ? It's a chivalry spell, I really really need @Kyronix or someone to explain to me why I would be penalized for this ? If I self rez using Sacrifice, sure that makes perfect sense, but how exactly am I less compassionate for showing extreme compassion by ......sigh, nvm

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At full charge(knight) it will consume 12 dots then it consumes 10 dots then 8 dots and won't be lit up. I charge mine up using a 140s suit(70 resist while lum lum lum) and use essence of wind at first and second level champ spawns.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For those that can cast summons, the brigand camp on the road west of Umbra works really good. It took me 2 sessions of 1-2 hours there to get from 0 to knight. EVs and RCs do all the work, and most tamers I know have enough magery to cast EVs (though it might take 3-5 attempts)