• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Human to Elf Quest Question

FaelynRose1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have completed the bear/fishsteaks, treefellow/potion, desert/water, huntsman/wolves. and now I am standing at the moongate in Ilsh. What am I looking for here? it is not clear to me what I am suppose to do next. Could anyone plz give me a hint? Thank you in advance for your help.

Lady Faelyn Rose
www.faelynrose.com

C

Connor_Graham

Head northeast up toward the pond. Arielle is a pixie that flitters around there. Accept the quest from her, then head southeast toward the valorite flowstone, where you will find "baubles". You'll need 3 of them. Mark them as quest items & turn them back in to Arielle to complete the quest.

FaelynRose1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thanks Skylark, Warsong and Connor (btw cool names, all) with your help and direction I have offically become elfkind. It is the people who share this fantasy world with me that make visiting here so worth while.

Lady Faelyn Rose
www.faelynrose.com