• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] hum or elf better?

P

Pain_

hi ppl :) i wanna make pure pvp archer. but i have 1 question what race better human or elf and why ?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its all personal prefrence. Personally, I like elf for the extra mana, & the extra energy resist isn`t to shabby either.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer human for PvP for a few reasons.

Sometimes its nice to be able to hide after a few tries. I have 80 ninja on some of my guys for animal form and mirror images. It is nice to run next to a house and hit a smoke bomb key and get a human hide off when you're being ganked.

Spellweaving buffs are huge.

It's nice to be able to track people.

You can use teleport/wall of stone scrolls without fizzleling because of the 20 joat magery.

I'm sure there are more benefits that I just can't think of.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that its worth much but elfs get an inhert 40 tracking not that 40`s any better than 20.

Macrophage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that its worth much but elfs get an inhert 40 tracking not that 40`s any better than 20.
Can you provide your source cos I cannot gather such information... In practice my elf with 0 track is unable to use the skill either... Maybe you re confused with detect hidden?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Difficult to Track
Elves are more difficult to track than humans.

Perception
Elves gain an increased chance to passively detect hidden monsters and enemies.

No I got it confused with the Difficult to track thing not the detect hidden.