• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item HUGE SALE!!! (Listed Over 100 rares on Safes & Vendors for Sale)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I am making a Huge Sale at My West Exit Luna House. There is gona be over 50 Live Auctions Safes on 2 floors loaded with EM Event items reserves starting at 40mil or less. As well as I added a 2nd Vendor that are infront of the house which will be selling Event Items as well. Feel free to come check it out.

My House is Located Right Outside West Exit in Luna, as you exit Luna straight West from the Bank, as the road ends heading West from the Mint, my 18x18 is the 1st house you will see, this picture is the front of the house and some of items i stocked on vendors + you can see some items on Safes + tons more inside. You need to enter inside from the regular house entrance way and you will see the rest of the items. I priced the items veryyy cheap, and if someone has same items somewhere cheaper and u want it, let me know i will beat their price on spot for you and sell you cheaper!
You can reach me at information below.

If anything you like inside house feel free to PM me or icq me and we can reach a price is fair and you like. Im gona be selling the majority of my collection. Enjoy the shopping and the rares that I loved for so long. May they get a new nice home to look very nice for someone else!
This is the main floor as it sits now:

The way to my place: