• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Huge Rubble Collection

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HUGE rubble collection for sale, tons of plants, table parts, bed parts , vases, woods etc, walls, TONS of rubble , a huge collection.... there are so many that it's impossible to make a list, you can come to see it if you're interested in making a bid , I put a screenshot of all the bags.

Icq 300 153 673

Attachments

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HUGE rubble collection for sale, tons of plants, table parts, bed parts , vases, woods etc, walls, TONS of rubble , a huge collection.... there are so many that it's impossible to make a list, you can come to see it if you're interested in making a bid , I put a screenshot of all the bags.

Icq 300 153 673
Which shard please?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might want to at least make grouping between quest reward rubble and event rubble since you mixed them in bag and it is hard to count.

Also are those 3 Black rock rift pillars? (not rubble but at least list those out heh because they are the big $ items)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If those black ones are rift pillars they are worth 600m by them selves. can't tell from picture on iPad though.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello guys, in the bags we have also 3 black pillars.... I have seen some sold for 250-300 mils each...and we have 3.
If you want you can make a new char on europa and we can gate you to the house where u can see everything in real and make some offers for the pieces u like the most. My icq is 300 153 673 , I will be on holiday till Saturday , on Sunday I play again!!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 BLACK PILLARS SOLD
2 STORY STATUE SOLD
3 display pieces SOLD
5 walls with patterns SOLD

Tons of rubble still available, all the palms tree , tables, beds, I am gonna organize one vendor in luna on sunday or monday and will post the picture here!! Still ONE black pillar for sale! 280 mils for it!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup Jack....another big collector from europa bites the dust........i hate to think what theve thrown in the trash bin....rift pillars =rubble....LOL

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they were in the bags I was xsharding, I am Hands of God , the original one, I know the difference dont worry