• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HUGE Rares Sale! Have a look! Updated with Current Bids *DELETED*

• Thread starter Rowan Elizabeth
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I hope that's not MY luna guard surcoat you're selling...I"ll be mighty displeased if it is.....*frowns*

Q me when you're on, you told me that if you ever had to sell it, you'd sell it back to me, I only sold that to you for the Origin museam, I never intended for it to leave the shard.

BAD ROWAN! *tsk tsk*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
sorry Rowan...but Origin only had ONE EM Event EVER....and I got that myself from that event..it's kinda special to me. I didn't intend for you to get angry with me over it.

So I apologize.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hey wanderer, you're sweet, I appriciate it!

I just....well I remember that event...it was SO fun....the only one Origin ever had....and that surcoat is kinda special to me. I sold it to Rowan on the faith that he would keep it on Origin in the Origin History Museam. when he told me he was leaving for Atlantic, I was bummed, of course cus we did alot together in game...and he SWORE to me that if he ever needed to sell it he'd tell me and I'd buy it back....I love Rowan, he's sweet....but this kinda upset me cus that surcoat is really special...( Didn't mean to make him feel bad or get upset with me or anything.....*sighs*)

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

Hey wanderer, you're sweet, I appriciate it!

I just....well I remember that event...it was SO fun....the only one Origin ever had....and that surcoat is kinda special to me. I sold it to Rowan on the faith that he would keep it on Origin in the Origin History Museam. when he told me he was leaving for Atlantic, I was bummed, of course cus we did alot together in game...and he SWORE to me that if he ever needed to sell it he'd tell me and I'd buy it back....I love Rowan, he's sweet....but this kinda upset me cus that surcoat is really special...( Didn't mean to make him feel bad or get upset with me or anything.....*sighs*)

[/ QUOTE ]

Iam confused, the luna knight surcoat was handed out on at least 8-10 different events on Origin after that. In fact, it became his signature thing. That is to recognize those who fought well after event and rewarded them with surcoats.

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

<blockquote><hr>

sorry Rowan

[/ QUOTE ]

Why on earth would you have to apologise for asking someone to keep their promise? :/
You had every right to make that post and well, Rowans response was just rude imo.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It was the ONLY EM event that Origin had...it was an ongoing event yes, but it was just one...that whole thing with Drax-Veltos...it lasted a week I think? And each day there was a new mob to fight, and after the fight we'd all gather in Luna for the handing out of the surcoats.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what you really mean is that it wasn't the only EM event, it was the only EM storyline.

M

mdacc#one

Larisa,

There were plenty of events regarding with Drex. He was the overarching enemy on Origin. He held many PvP events in fel and on occassion came to tram to reck havok. The one week your talking about was towards the end when he got wacked. That was also during the week where 4 of the warning lantterns got stolen as well.

As for the PVP events, each time the winner gets the choose a prize from the table:

Hide of Demon
skin of Demon
embrase the abyss
helm
and one more

I own 2 of the items, Nails owns 2 others, and one more is owned by somoen on Oceana.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay this was like 2 years ago....and I wasn't really into Stratics back then.

I remember 1 PvP event on Origin where we all had to meet at the Deamon Temple dead....then we all went into the little area thing and there were bags of regs and aids and stuff....blue healers everywhere, the red healers didn't spawn until after all the blues were rezzed, I remember that.....

I also remember the PvP teams....I actually made it through a few rounds on that one *beams proudly*

But anyway I remember little of it, I only remember the surcoats where handed out 5 at a time for 5 days.....sometimes 6 I think? I got mine on the second day.....there were a few other things....that were looted....and we had to turn them in, hearts or something? And trees....gosh it's been awhile...

but anyway, it's a moot point, I was referring to the only time on origin we were awarded these items and I can't stand people cross sharding Shard-specific items just to make a buck...sorry.