• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hue Number for Cu Sidhe

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is there a way to get the hue number for a Cu Sidhe? Or is the only way to guess the color based on the color charts that have been posted?

Thanks

Emily the Tamer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know, there isn't a way to lift the exact hue ID, but most of the colours are different enough that they're easy to tell which they are.

The only problem is the three blue colours - echo, sky, and valorite. They are very close, but when next to each other, are discernible. Conveniently, I own every colour of cu sidhe, and thus I have a chart for myself:

Cu Chart.png

I apologize if you play in the enhanced client as this would obviously be no help. I should definitely make a chart for it.

Anyway, as you can see, the other colours don't look anything like each other, so unless you have one of the blues it shouldn't be a problem identifying them.

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That's what I was guessing, that you cant get the exact hue ID number. I was asking because I've tamed a couple of the light blue ones and I was trying to decide if they are sky blue or echo blue. I'm thinking they are echo blue, but I could be wrong. No worries. They look cool either way.

Thanks for the replies!!

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Pinco's has a "get Hue ID" feature if you're using the EC.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on animals. It's built into the standard EC now and can be found under the actions menu.

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on animals. It's built into the standard EC now and can be found under the actions menu.
Yes thank you I found it but I'm afraid it only works on objects not pets :(

Henzy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Is there a way to get the hue number for a Cu Sidhe? Or is the only way to guess the color based on the color charts that have been posted?

Thanks
Nowadays it's pretty easy in EC/Pinco. Do an animal lore on your pet and you see the hue.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Not sure about the metals but from certain areas of experience some are as follows

White 1153
Blaze 1161
Black (Can’t remember, but is exact same as shadow dancer Tokuno)
Ice blue 1154 I think
Those are just some from what I remember when we had the master dye tubs on the Halloween test shard wayyyyy back in the day.